LegacyGT.com

Progress Springs

rustler753

Howdy, I've searched for a long time, on tein springs, progress, pinks etc... I never really heard a lot about progress springs for the legacy except for 1 thread where the user briefly said he loved them. They claim a 1.3" drop front and 1" drop rear and front rate: 200 lbs/in --- rear rate: 330 lbs/in.

http://www.progressauto.com/products/productID/343

The tein h springs have a great spring rate for a stiffer ride but not quite the drop I'm looking for, but these have a spring stiffness I really was looking for and my ideal drop for an aggressive look but not ridiculous back breaking like the tein s springs. Reasons I was considering the teins or these are for my budget :lol:...Any opinions?

I can tell you, Joey at Progress will give you great customer service. My son's yellow drag civic is on thier Team Page.

Awesome guy's to work with. Ed took the time to teach my son what he needed to know about setting the car up.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 1 month later...
i have bilsteins and progress springs, rides great but the springs are noisy...mot likely from the L/F spring (doesnt sit in the rubber seat and is touching the metal part of the mount)

I have the same issue. Love the way they ride, not a big fan of the noise. Had they just rubber coated the last coil it would alleviate the noise issue. Anyone asked progress about this. If they had a heavy duty thinwalled tube they could provide to slip over the end I would appreciate the noise reduction. I get sort of a intermitend poping type noise, almost like the bind and then release.

• 2 months later...

Archived