LegacyGT.com

Best stage II exhaust system for AP flash

Rimfaxe

I've read a lot of opinions about Legacy exhaust systems. I'm considering an Accessport and Stage II flash. Is there any consensus about the best exhaust system to pair this with? I'm more intrested in performance than exhaust note. I would like to keep a high flow cat in the setup as well. Would I be better off to wait a while and see if anything better comes on the market?

Thanks!

Yeah, I cancelled my order with RallyPerformance. Hopefully in another month or so there will be several more options on the market designed specifically for the LGT. I'd like to have a better idea of what I will do with the exhaust system as a whole anyway, rather than getting things piece by piece and all from different manufacturers.
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

Have a muffler shop build you a DP. All it takes is two flanges and some stainless steel pipe bent to shape. The same is true for the rest of the way to the tail. You can probably build a complete, cat-less turbo back system for what Perrin want's for their DP.
2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Luxomissle waGONE

All I say is do the WRX downpipes at your own risk. I did, and everything worked out great. :D

I was waiting on the RP dp, but it seems that is a hopeless cause. What WRX downpipe did you use and what modifications had to be done to make it fit? How much did it cost altogether?

On another note, is there a dp that is similar to RP's 2 piece design that just replaces the downpipe and leaves the stock rear center pipe in place?

Archived