LegacyGT.com

moved back to cali

just saying hi, moving back here finally from south carolina. im in hesperia but occasionally will be in rancho. i have a dgm leggy with gray oem wheels with sc plates.

ill try to make it out wed nights @ super target in hesperia (we're lucky if we have a meet once a month where i used to live:redface:)

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Welcome back.

I leave in a few weeks to Houston Texas for at least the next 4 years :D

Yeah, I'm leaving to Vegas for what I'm assuming will be a number of years as well.

Because it just doesn't get hot enough in Southern California :lol:

Underground, welcome back :)

Get tuned!!!

I know I want to but dont have that kind of money right now :mad: First time "Pro Tuner" road tune super...discount...?:lol: Maybe sometime in the near future, you'll be the one who Ill go to to get tuned for sure

using cobb stage 1 and hate ACN91 map, used Cobb Stage 1 93 before and was much better :wub: must be the Cali heat heatsoaking the intercooler @ 70mph:lol:

How does your ACN91 Stage 1 compare to Cobb Stage 1 93? Im sure its much better and what I need. Dont want to go stage 2 because of warranty, and ease of flash of using an AP

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Its the crappy gas here. Shamars tunes are WAY better than the OTS Cobb maps. I switched to his tunes way back in NY. Ditched my AP and got an e-tune on 93. Retuned when I got to Cali for the pisswater gas here. Now going to retune again for the new turbo and FMIC.

Welcome back.

Archived