LegacyGT.com

Unsold Legacys

Carr Subaru in Beaverton, OR seems to have 5(!) new 2009 Legacies (2 LGT, 3 3.0R) sitting on their lot. No clue if they'd be willing to make a deal or not, but shipping to down here shouldn't be bad.

I'm in Portland, OR, and just purchased one of the 2009 3.0Rs that Carr still had on the lot (there's still a red 3.0R and I believe a silver 3.0R Limited on the lot.) Mine's Diamond Gray, had 8,700 miles as it was driven by an employee there, but was sold as new (never registered), w/ full warranty extended to 45K. Had fog lights installed, and really will only miss heated seats once the wet season returns. Love the pull of the 3.0, look forward to eventually scoring some spec.B 18's for summer and use the stock 17's for snow tires.

Sincce I'm sure you're curious - paid $19.3K, $9K off msrp. Curious if anyone's upgraded the struts/shocks to the Bilsteins on the spec.B?

The Legacy I bought was a corporate lease vehicle and it was in excellent shape. It is pretty much like new and thats why I bought it. Good luck.

Mine was the same thing. I even found the papers in the car of the guy who had signed for the lease.

My car overall was maintained very well. Hence why i bought it when i did..

Archived