LegacyGT.com

Brembo Caliper Bolts

noswad

Trying to finish up getting all my parts together for Brembo swap.

What year caliper bolts do I need? 04, or 05+ apparently one year (forget what year) is longer length bolt than the others...

Oh and any LGT owners w/ Brembo swap using the rear caliper anti-vibration thing...or is it necessary at all?

If you dont know for sure, please don't reply:lol:

Thx!

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

Ok finally found an older thread...noobs, searching really does work :lol:

Front Brembo caliper mounting bolts for proper fitment for legacy Part # 901120103.. Correct me if Im wrong Unclemat.:redface:

Dont need rear caliper anti-vibration thinggys...they wont fit w/ the leggy.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

Which year are the front calipers you are putting on? The bolt you need is associated with the year of calipers. The 05 Calipers have a metal noise dampening bar and thus need the longer bolts. All the other years use the shorter bolts.

-mike

^^^ My fronts are from an '07. Jeremy from Fred Beans helped confirm that only the '05's needed the longer bolts. Thank you. Order placed, hopefully I'll find some time to get them on some time this summer..

• 2 months later...

New question...

Do the LGT bolts that attach the brake lines to the calipers of the LGT fit with the Brembo calipers?.. or are the threads different for the brembos. My rear brembo calipers did not come with the bolt that attaches the brake line.

^^^ thx guys after quite a bit of searching and reading about the swap I never really saw the brake line>caliper attachment bolts come up as an issue.. good to know before I have everything apart.

Thanks for the replies.

I ordered the two custom "shorty" rear brake lines from magnetic1 at brakeswap.com for the LGT to Brembo conversion and they came with new banjo bolts and copper washers. Looks like Im good to go now.

Archived