LegacyGT.com

how low can you go....

In it to win it baby.

Stock wheels, Stance coils, 12.0 from hub to fender.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s117/arkadyzv/DSCN0587.jpg

I dunno but doesn't this look really bad to people? Like the wheel well looks so bad imo as the space around the tire isn't the same all around.

^Just a matter of personal taste. I think it looks bad too, especially with stock wheels. Looks broken or something. But to each their own. If all our cars looked exactly the same that would be pretty boring.

I've always like ark's car. Seen it in person many times, the new owner needs to lower it again.

It'll be back on the ground shortly.

You're the guy I talked to at Sonic a month or so ago, right?

^Just a matter of personal taste. If all our cars looked exactly the same that would be pretty boring.

+1

That's why Subaru sells their cars in more than one color. :lol: But really, it's the same with everything: music, movies, food, clothes, women, etc. No matter what you do (or don't do) to your car, there's always gonna be someone who thinks it looks hot and someone who thinks it looks like shit. Not worth the energy being concerned about who thinks what IMO. :rolleyes:

It'll be back on the ground shortly.

You're the guy I talked to at Sonic a month or so ago, right?

Yea, you had just bought the car off of him when we talked that night. My car is going to be low in a couple weeks once my coils get here.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

thats low

but u should have put some spacer on it...

Agreed, especially on the 19's, A 10mm spacer on the back would have made a huge difference.

I dunno but doesn't this look really bad to people? Like the wheel well looks so bad imo as the space around the tire isn't the same all around.

^Just a matter of personal taste. I think it looks bad too, especially with stock wheels. Looks broken or something. But to each their own. If all our cars looked exactly the same that would be pretty boring.

Lol, I dont disagree, dumped on stock wheels with sunk battleship wheels wasnt a good look. It was more so omg that car is low, but it differently wasnt omg that looks good lol.

Enjoying the bump-steer guys? ;)

Lol, no bumpsteer on my ex-car well it has reverse bumpstreer now because its a monster truck lol. But for anyone going low I definitely recommend the Whiteline Bump Steer kit, because prior to it the bumpsteer was bad.

Archived