LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Scammed "D2" customers- check in here

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would legacygt.com and all associated members who had posted his personal information ie. telephone/address! Get into some sort of legal trouble if to say something major/serious?, such as bodily harm or harassment were to fall upon him this Alex fellow...

Would legacygt.com and all associated members who had posted his personal information ie. telephone/address! Get into some sort of legal trouble if to say something major/serious?, such as bodily harm or harassment were to fall upon him this Alex fellow...

If its public information then no. I would assume the information people are getting was found looking around the net. Signing people up for sites and crap like that can be seen as harassment. But something tells me this guy not going to do anything being he stole money from lots of people and he has a lot more to lose by going to the police over some harassment charges.

Two wrongs dont make it right i agree. no one has done anything to this jag off. we are excersing our right to find whats the best course "legally" to go about this, in order to get JUSTICE for the ones who were hurt by him.

RCMP i am willing to do it if no one is gonna do it.

• 2 months later...

OK.. not sure what to make of this.. This was my last email to VK:

Vince,

Let's get real here, are we ever going to see these legacy lips you have been promising us? I understand you are busy, as am I, but we have been emailing back and forth regarding these for over a year now. It's been almost three months since you asked me to create a new thread saying that these were just about ready to ship. 2 Months since you said you need boxes for them and that they were ready for shipping.

Meanwhile someone in Toronto is producing a "d2" knock off front lip for the legacy and selling them on ebay. The ad even features Patriki's old LGT in it.

Not trying to hassle you about this, just seeing if this is really, actually ever going to happen for us. Let me know.

His response (9 days later..):

Hey man,

I shipped out a few things to people and I got burned by all in shipping costs they said they would pay and didn't. I'm out a lot of money I didn't have to spare.

If you want to grab the lips themselves and handle the shipping out with your people by all means. I just can't afford to do that now. Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry Storm on the Bell network.

:confused::rolleyes:

Well his car is forsale...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2058276

Sorry guys but from the looks of this it's a lost cause:

You have got to be the biggest dumb ass in the history of mankind.

Go ahead and read those links. Tell me after what you see. I'll save you the time here's a colesnotes version: Business collapsed during economy downtime. All the pending Drive Dynamics orders were passed along to its main competitor who agreed to fulfill them.

Thanks for bumping my thread in the mean time.

at least the ahole could just tell people sorry I can't help you. but no I had to spend all my money in this down economy to build my sti instead of paying people money back or just shipping the friggin ghost parts.

Blogs he's posted on:

Posted stuff on facebook:

His Bebo Account

is this him? the location is correct:

Alex Patriki

1777 McGill Crt

Oshawa, ON L1G 8A3

(905) 448-0911

Can NOT close my account

Latest post: Windows Live Robert B, Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:23 PM

This thread has been locked by a moderator and no further activity can be performed on this thread.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:01 PM

Alex Patriki

When I attempt to close my account it says that I first need to cancel my subscription. When I go to the subscription page it says that there is nothing there. This is very frustrating and I've spent all day trying to do this.

Here is my info:

Account: {removed email address}

Unique ID:

000600008F2F3EC8

I give you permission to access my account.

Please, either have the account closed or fix this issue so I could.

His bebo info:

About me:

Me, Myself, and I

So I live in Oshawa right now where I go to school. For school I go to University of Ontario and I'm taking the criminology program there. Planning to be a detecive so I can go around and detect things. I'm all about my car. I swear I was born a car lover. My parents say that before I could even talk I would see a car and point at one and make the noise the car makes when its running with my lips. True story. So now I give all my lovin' to my car; since there is not girl to give the loving to. I'm pretty laid back and relaxed. I like things simple, I don't like to complicated things, but its part of life. Life would be kinda boring if everything was just handed to you. Anyway, thats my side of the story, whats YOURS!?

Nice vanity plate loser, fix your problems!

http://i2.bebo.com/010a/large/2006/05/29/17/948601368a949547378b349447089l.jpg

• 2 months later...

Basically we're fucked. The email in post 108 is the last one I received from Vince.

Only things we can really do are contact the RCMP or BBB and report this and try to get our money back. But after this long who knows what we'll really be able to.

I really want to go to Toronto and beat the piss out of Alex Patriki, but not really trying to waste more money traveling there only to cop a charge ;)

I'd go knock on a door or two.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 9 months later...

Wow what a thread. I had to get my popcorn refilled. Never knew this until now. Sounds like this guy is quite the fugitive around here.

Anyhow, I'm the new owner of Patriki's Legacy GT. But I didn't buy it from him. I bought it from some kid who bought it from Patriki, therefore I've never met A.P. myself. E-mailed him once or twice to ask about the car, and what kind of oil he used etc. but that's about it.

Anyway, if you see the car around, please don't express your hate for Patriki on the car, since I'm the new owner and I don't even know the guy.

Good luck with recovering your funds everyone.

Wow what a thread. I had to get my popcorn refilled. Never knew this until now. Sounds like this guy is quite the fugitive around here.

Anyhow, I'm the new owner of Patriki's Legacy GT. But I didn't buy it from him. I bought it from some kid who bought it from Patriki, therefore I've never met A.P. myself. E-mailed him once or twice to ask about the car, and what kind of oil he used etc. but that's about it.

Anyway, if you see the car around, please don't express your hate for Patriki on the car, since I'm the new owner and I don't even know the guy.

Good luck with recovering your funds everyone.

I would definitely get new wheels. You never know how many people he screwed and the odds of all of them seeing this are slim.

• 1 month later...

hmmm i was over on the aussie liberty forum and saw a ebay link for front lips. The front lips is the same one that Patriki was selling and the pix was his car too. I'll try finding that link and post it up.

here:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150702869244&ssPageName=STRK:MEAFB:IT#ht_2983wt_1396

don't think it's him tho :(

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Still waiting on my lip...

You and I, and whoever else that got ripped off that still checks this forum can put in complaints here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If enough of us file complaints, something may actually come of this. Even if I don't get my money back, I wouldn't mind seeing Alex Patriki do some time for theft.

You guys going to file complaints? That may be the only way anything happens regarding this. If enough of us do, it hopefully will not go unheard.

There is enough personal information of Alex Patriki in this thread/on the net, should not be hard to find him.

Archived