LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Scammed "D2" customers- check in here

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know Alex - more of an aquaintance ., you know a face to a name kind of deal.

but i dont really talk to him either. i know he posts on the local forum i'm on as well.

that's about it

that's why i can only say "he;s an ok guy"

i'm aware of this lip thing that has happened. i know the vkinnovations is getting ripped apart in many forums as well as the local forum. i think vk just takes too many projects and that's why he hasn't fixed this situation. he's recently joined another forum..and i'm waiting to hear that he's going to ripped apart there too

i recently had to buy a front lip from ravspec.

i wanted an RBS lip actually.

i know Alex - more of an aquaintance ., you know a face to a name kind of deal.

but i dont really talk to him either. i know he posts on the local forum i'm on as well.

that's about it

that's why i can only say "he;s an ok guy"

i'm aware of this lip thing that has happened. i know the vkinnovations is getting ripped apart in many forums as well as the local forum. i think vk just takes too many projects and that's why he hasn't fixed this situation. he's recently joined another forum..and i'm waiting to hear that he's going to ripped apart there too

i recently had to buy a front lip from ravspec.

i wanted an RBS lip actually.

Alex is not an OK guy, Alex is nothing more than a thief, he ripped off $2600 from people who bought a product in good faith.

Why isn't Alex returning the money if he can't follow up on his end of the deal?

:mad:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Alex is not an OK guy, Alex is nothing more than a thief, he ripped off $2600 from people who bought a product in good faith.

Why isn't Alex returning the money if he can't follow up on his end of the deal?

:mad:

Because he spent it :(

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Because he spent it :(

My guess is Alex still lives in his parents basement and needs to borrow the money from his mom to repay his crimes. :mad:

Here's a tip for future internet purchases, pay with a major charge card and if you don't receive your item in less than 30 days then automatically dispute the charge saying you never received it. Let the CC company fight the crooked companies thats part of the service they provide for using their card.

Don't believe anyone when they say "Oh we're a little behind and it will ship soon" dispute it anyway you can always call off the dispute. Companies are not doing you any favors selling a product you're doing them a favor by buying their product.

Good luck.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 4 weeks later...

A small dig on his last known IP address (74.14.48.76) on this forum reveals that he seems to be located in (or near) Hamilton near Toronto. That's close to Niagara Falls...

I don't know if it will help with the following info, but maybe:

AIM: vkcarbon

Yahoo: vkcarbon@yahoo.ca

MSN: vkcarbon@hotmail.com

A list of all IP addresses that he has used:

* 206.53.153.110 - blackberry.net (So this is useless)

* 66.207.123.82 - Burlinton, ON

* 70.31.111.28 - Hamilton, ON

* 70.31.24.230 - Hamilton, ON

* 72.38.28.22 - Oakville, ON

* 74.14.48.76 - Hamilton, ON

* 76.64.102.28 - Hamilton, ON

I used the http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/ but it has a limit of only one check per user per day. However http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/ip-address-locator.php was more helpful.

453747.png

Here's a tip for future internet purchases, pay with a major charge card and if you don't receive your item in less than 30 days then automatically dispute the charge saying you never received it. Let the CC company fight the crooked companies thats part of the service they provide for using their card.

Don't believe anyone when they say "Oh we're a little behind and it will ship soon" dispute it anyway you can always call off the dispute. Companies are not doing you any favors selling a product you're doing them a favor by buying their product.

Good luck.

/\Excellent advice from the chocolate milkman.

I know, I'm old.:redface:

I just sent him a nice message on FB... What an a$$hole

Here's his twitter:

Here's his facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=227200822&ref=search

Used to be able to find his photo bucket and more on google pretty easily, but I guess he deleted or hid that info once he started ripping everybody off.

Members of 3Gwrx had problems with him too: http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=3893.0

And I find most ironic, that after he stole all this money from us, he was suddenly bankrupt, had to sell his legacy, blah, blah, blah, but then somehow had enough money to build this: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1911007 :spin:

Why not report this to the FBI? And then have the FBI speak with the Canadian government to get this guy?

Better yet, why not someone pose as a hot chick on facebook, try to get to know him and get more info from him?

I think everyone on the list who has paid (over a year ago now) should email VK constantly about the status of our lips. If only one or two people continue to pester him about "where is my lip or money" it will never get done. Everybody needs to let him know that we haven't forgotten about the $$$ we forked over to Patriki's bitch ass for nothing. I'm sure that's what the STI guys are doing and he's at least working on theirs.

vkcarbon@gmail.com

With a little help found out where Alex Patriki's parents live: http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=43.833141,-79.576909&spn=0,0.004619&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=43.833056,-79.576911&panoid=74cVVXNmYB5igDNnwoJp_w&cbp=12,264.71,,0,9.23

And his latest cell phone number: 647-894-2539

As far as legal solutions go, what about us contacting the Better Business Bureau in his area?

Or contacting someone in the US about mail fraud (i.e. we all bought something that we never received)? Apparently the US has strict rules on that and maybe would work with people in Canada to get this straight.

Just throwing ideas out there. We need to get our money back.

With a little help found out where Alex Patriki's parents live: http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=43.833141,-79.576909&spn=0,0.004619&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=43.833056,-79.576911&panoid=74cVVXNmYB5igDNnwoJp_w&cbp=12,264.71,,0,9.23

And his latest cell phone number: 647-894-2539

As far as legal solutions go, what about us contacting the Better Business Bureau in his area?

Or contacting someone in the US about mail fraud (i.e. we all bought something that we never received)? Apparently the US has strict rules on that and maybe would work with people in Canada to get this straight.

Just throwing ideas out there. We need to get our money back.

Good work man! Keep this type of stuff up, for the guy should smarten up....at least for his parents sake, anyways

• 2 weeks later...

Archived