LegacyGT.com

Outback grille swap to Legacy GT?

[quote name='akm3']Anyone know if you can swap the cool Outback grille straight over to a Legacy GT? I like that grille better. -Allen[/quote] I have always thought that the Outback's front looks better than the Legacy's. I guess it's the grille. Could someone photochop an Outback grille on a Legacy?

This Space For Rent

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='akm3']Hey, while we are at it will the hoods swap over too? I really like the verticle 'ridges' on the outback. -ALlen[/quote] Outback XT doesn't have the ridges.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm hoping people with these cars will avoid all that bling bling stuff. I'm personally ready for a more mature vehicle and would cringe if I saw these things modded like the retarded sport compact market.

[quote name='jedimaster']I'm hoping people with these cars will avoid all that bling bling stuff. I'm personally ready for a more mature vehicle and would cringe if I saw these things modded like the retarded sport compact market.[/quote] I guess I'll have to hold off on my APC aluminum wing.... :oops:

I don't consider using Subaru OEM parts on a Subaru they weren't designed for as "blingy" compared to actual aftermarket bling stuff. It isn't like I'm talking about putting PIG stickers on my mirrors :) UUuuu or the STi spoiler on the back of the Legacy GT... Hmmmm....... Anyway, I didn't know the Outback XT shared the same hood as the Legacy GT, that is too bad :) The ridges + the hoodscoop would be groovy. -Allen

Archived