LegacyGT.com

Doesn't matter what you think or read.

100% total BS!!!!

heres straight out of PA law

Penalties for Operating Vehicles Without a License or With Suspended or Revoked License or Right to Operate

Statute

1st Offense

Subsequent Offenses

Operating vehicle after being refused a license or with suspended or revoked license or right to operate

(CGS §§ 14-215(a), (b), and 14-111(b), PA 05-215, §§ 2, 4)

• Up to 90 days in prison

$ 150 to $ 200 fine

License suspended at least one year

• Up to one year in prison

$ 200 to $ 600 fine

License suspended at least two years

If previously violated these provisions or operated without obtaining a license: additional fine of up to $ 500 or up to 100 community service hours

If two previous violations of those provisions: additional mandatory 90 days in prison

I got caught no license, speeding, ran stop sign when i was 16 , ended up 700$ tickets from 1200 originally.. and no demerits because i had never had a license..

in that case i went to the prosecutor and ended up working out a special deal..

once your an adult though you gotta learn better,

but people get unlucky... and everyone is vulnerable to a ticket...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6241/facebookmz.jpg

I wish they would of got a better pic, or in the daytime :(

:lol::lol::lol: its not what i think....its the f-in law...

I'm sitting this one out, I almost handed your ass a verbal ass beating to post up, I edited a huge 3-4 paragraph post. Because no matter what I type it's not going to change your dickhead thinking. Bad enough your a future beat cop, that alone explains it. You're a complete moron, I think your a pathological liar as well, quite frankly I think your full of it(being in academy). Your past posts on here are horrendous with errors and the content in them is far from being mature enough to be a LEO, more so a pubescent little punk. I guess Ohio has low standards.

The law is not always upheld, it's only dictated by what the judge and prosecution want it to be at that certain time. It is frequently bent, broken and misinterpreted in the judicial system plain and simple.

Okay, so today I come to a red light. Our light turns green, start moving into the intersection, and some nut comes from the right at 30 mph, doesn't slow down, and basically makes a right on red at 30 mph and got ahead of the first person. It's instances like that that are the reason I got mad at my ticket for doing it at night with no-one around AFTER slowing down to a CRAWL and looking. I understand the cop had the right to, and at night I ALWAYS drive the speed limit knowing that being one of the few cars on the road I am the only target if a cop happens to be around, I honestly just didn't even thing about that because it was ALMOST a complete stop, and you have to be an ass to really be that picky.

IMO this ticket I got is like a cop giving you a ticket for going 3 mph over the speed limit. Sure, he can, and it's legal, and you shouldn't drive over the limit period... but come on... seriously?

/still pissed

I'm sitting this one out, I almost handed your ass a verbal ass beating to post up, I edited a huge 3-4 paragraph post. Because no matter what I type it's not going to change your dickhead thinking. Bad enough your a future beat cop, that alone explains it. You're a complete moron, I think your a pathological liar as well, quite frankly I think your full of it(being in academy). Your past posts on here are horrendous with errors and the content in them is far from being mature enough to be a LEO, more so a pubescent little punk. I guess Ohio has low standards.

The law is not always upheld, it's only dictated by what the judge and prosecution want it to be at that certain time. It is frequently bent, broken and misinterpreted in the judicial system plain and simple.

pwnD! :spin:

So it finally showed up in the online system. Took me a while to find it because my last name is spelled wrong, lol. Since I'm going to do that course I won't have to pay it, but I am still curious how much it would be and I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE...

sitting this one out hmm....doesnt seem like it. on ohio standards...just so you know....ohio has the toughest academy in all 50 states. 49 other states recruit from ohio because they know what hell we went through to become cops. if you would have done your research before ranting and whining like a sissy girl, you would have known that i will have spent 582 hours of training to protect your ass in the time of need. the law is not bent, broken, or misinterpreted, it is in fact based on past record of the offender. so next time you roll a stop sign and wonder why the cop writes you up for everything in the book, why dont you take foot off the gas and slow down a bit.....or better yet, get a friggen license. you didnt give me a verbal ass beating, and you never could, because i already gave you one with the post of PA law stating that the maximum fine for driving w/o a license is 200 bucks.......so where did the other grand come from in your story.....tell us another lie about how an extra 1k got added to that, cause im curious.

but you are right on one thing, yes im a punk. and the reason for that is cause if i was a little bitch and whined about everything i get called out on like you.....noone would hire me as a cop. if your car got broken into, would you want some sissy showing up to investigate....NO. departments want confidence, not weakness.

im sorry if i made your outlook on cops bad, but think of it this way. you can whine and bitch all you want when you get a speeding ticket, but when that drunk driver hits you, or your house gets robbed, or you get assaulted, or your bro/sis is kidnapped, or some idiot is driving w/o a license....whos there.......ME

i work a full time job, and i go to the academy at night, so by the time i get home, i have a few beers, lay off the grammar lol.

look at my info to the left

<<<<

and no...i went to school in FL

wait whats wrong with it, i just looked over it and it makes sense to me.

ohio has the toughest academy in all 50 states. 49 other states recruit from ohio because they know what hell we went through to become cops.

trust me, i can understand going through some shit to earn a title, lol

<-- United States Marine

Archived