LegacyGT.com

Old Spotted Thread

panamajack

EDIT by axis008: Just combining the recent older spotteds together into one thread. From now on, please post your "spots" in the official spotted sticky (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11428).

Thanks!

-Ben

Saw a black LGT leaving from the corner of Reseda and Devonshire yeterday. Had an exhaust too. Wondering if you posted on here. Sounded mean.

I finally saw a 05 Legacy GT in Chula Vista. This is the first Legacy Gt I see in San Diego since trying to spot them out back in December. It was black with all tinted windows. I dont think they had plates on it yet but I saw something red there. I was going west getting out of eastlake and they were going east into eastlake.

It feels good not to see the same car you own every where. But when I do see one, I just think "wow theres a Legacy gt"

I'm not seeing anyone else yet. I keep looking. lilbigman doesn't live that far from me and I haven't even seem him yet. Hopefully we'll all meet up at the Fun Run next month.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 3 weeks later...
i was wondering if anyone on this fourm was on sunset blvd in LA today...i was in the process of walking up to the car to hand out a harman motive card, when the light turned green!!! Gunmetal grey wheels, looked like upside down U's...kinda like bbs rcs, or whatever they're called now. i love seeing legacys haul ass in public :D its becoming strange here in LA. i see at least a legacy or two a day. its a f'ing revolution!!!!

Archived