LegacyGT.com

What to check for before you take delivery of your new Legacy

isitsuby

Do the have all weather mats for teh 2010's? I gotten all weather mats on both Leggy's that I took delivery of. They are the best IMHO. The stock mats suck!

X

---

@Laz: Are you suggesting I get the accessory mats. The listed accessory mats are:

• Floor mats - Carpet (Embroidered Legacy logo)
  • Floor mats - Rubber

Along the same lines: Should I consider dealer provided rust proofing right now? They salt the roads heavily in the winter here. Perhaps I should ask this in a separate subject thread.

Personally i like the rubber mats, and they have always included them in the cars i have bought, along with the carpeted ones. Yes, i would say get them. The rustproofing may just be a waste of money.

X

---

@Laz: Are you suggesting I get the accessory mats. The listed accessory mats are:

• Floor mats - Carpet (Embroidered Legacy logo)
  • Floor mats - Rubber

Along the same lines: Should I consider dealer provided rust proofing right now? They salt the roads heavily in the winter here. Perhaps I should ask this in a separate subject thread.

Don't get rust proofing from the dealer. Take it to one of the local places (RustCheck - Krown - whatever) before winter. Then take it every year around the same time.

You're car will last as long as you own it without rust. My 05 legacy is the first car I treated this way, as in the past I always got the dealer to rust proof. All others rusted within 3-4 years. Legacy, not a spot.

Just my 0.02

Archived