LegacyGT.com

1997 Subaru Legacy Outback 5 speed PARTing OUT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's the part that I was talking about.

I have a sedan: do you think that those caps are different? I honestly doubt it.

2-3 of them would be enough (if you manage to remove without breaking them).

thank you

ag_10legacy_trunk.jpg.f33ca73da93baf18448847a08424e94f.jpg

that's the part that I was talking about.

I have a sedan: do you think that those caps are different? I honestly doubt it.

2-3 of them would be enough (if you manage to remove without breaking them).

thank you

I took them off, i posted a picture on here to make sure that's it. Let me know if that's what you want and if there is anything else you want. It'll be $2

Since you don't have the rear cup holder I just want that plastic dish below the stereo that has the skull & cross bones thing on it (that is what it shows in the pic).

ok, do I have to take the radio out to get to take that out?

I took them off, i posted a picture on here to make sure that's it. Let me know if that's what you want and if there is anything else you want. It'll be $2

perfect! that's it. you can send everything to the address that I told you. I'll pay you right away.

thank you very much

Rear cup holder, if you have it, and the little plastic dish/filler piece below the Kenwood deck. Price? Shipping will be to 83864.

I will ship it with regular mail, I already got it off, I posted a picture on here so you can see if thats the part. It'll be $7

Ames, Iowa Front bumper

Last time i shipped a bumper no one would ship it, they told me i had to ship it with freight, but finally i went to fedex and he had to put the smaller dimentions in order for me to ship it and it was around $60, do you have any suggestion on shipping it? How much would you pay for it shipped? Sorry it took me forever to respond

Archived