LegacyGT.com

weird logging numbers

08Legacy08

So does anyone mind looking at a log for me? Stock tune, typhoon and fmic. Thanks!

Yeah, I guess it would help If I knew how to put the file up here... LOL! Thank you guys!

I'm seeing unusually high manifold pressure, not sure about the maf flow, and i'm seeing knock. Knock is mostly at idle. It doesn't seem like my wastegate is working properly either.... MAP is up in the upper 20's but wastegate duty cycle is only 50 - 70%?

**New Disclaimer - After reading the important threads on romraider, I do realize that I can do a better job at logging. I'm hoping you guys can still look at these logs for me though... thank you so much!

3gearPull2.csv

3gearPull.csv

4thGearPull.csv

Read this and ask yourself if you logged the right stuff:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5384

(If you didn't, make another log.)

Then read this, to learn how to interpret the numbers:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6156

If anything is unclear, let me know so I can update those and make them clearer.

If you'll summarize what you see (at least for boost and knock), I'll do the same and we can compare notes. :)

Thank you for the link... posts are very infomative, I hope my log isn't terrible to read. I think I logged the right parameters but I'm sure any one of you experienced guys will think its amateur

Your logs are still crummy because of the parameters you selected and how you did your log. No worries, though. ;) Just read NSFW's outstandng guide to datalogging here. Do your logs as he outlines in section 12 and use the parameters from section 6 (I'd skip intake air temp, afr target, and target boost fr now.)

Note your altitude and temp when you do your logs.

BTW, nothing looks alarming on those logs.. you logged absolute manifold pressure (that includes the atmospheric pressure... which is around 14.7 if you are near sea level).

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You.

I am going to do a good amount of reading tonight and try some decent logging tomorrow morning!

Absolute manifold pressure makes perfect sense to me too... I'll make sure I use the parameters as described in section 6 (minus some as you suggested).

With all this help, I think its time to become a donating member.

Archived