LegacyGT.com

OK Legacy meet #2: STILLWATER

schado

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the OKC guys are we meeting here and driving up or there, either way when and where?

Yes. Give me till mid week, i'll figure out where. Since it'll be you, Me, and hopefully D-Wagon, we'll meet somewhere in the middle of OKC... Bass Pro at Bricktown for instance...

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Eskimo Joe's is at 501 West Elm Avenue Stillwater, OK 74074

D-wagon, I'm glad you got it all squared away. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and hangin out. Bass Pro lot next to the hotel sounds good to me. For a timeline, I'm thinking about being up there by 3ish, so OKC guys do you want to meet at 130p @ bass pro?

D-wagon, lovin the pic of the kid, hatin the electric gremlins. I know you can hitch a ride with me if you like, I'm not GT so I can understand if you don't, hahaha.

Also what time are we meeting at Eskimo Joe's since I'm the only Tulsa guy.

Are you not coming to play disc golf too? Last I heard it was golf, joe's, then pool or something. I was thinking get to the disc golf park by 3ish and be at joe's by...say 5-6? don't quite know. can call when we're done.

D-wagon, lovin the pic of the kid, hatin the electric gremlins. I know you can hitch a ride with me if you like, I'm not GT so I can understand if you don't, hahaha.

Are you not coming to play disc golf too? Last I heard it was golf, joe's, then pool or something. I was thinking get to the disc golf park by 3ish and be at joe's by...say 5-6? don't quite know. can call when we're done.

Ok now I am confused??? I thought we were meeting at Eskimo joes then golfing either way I need to know the following

1) when are we meeting in Stillwater, ok

2) where are meeting

Everything is secondary since I am the only one coming from Tulsa. Please let me know in the AM so I can plan on being there. Thanks

Sorry to hear D-wagon, if you change your mind then give us a shout.

So far, from what I gathered by chasing this thread is that we are planning on disc golf at 3ish, then on to Joe's, from there whatever. If anyone wants to change the plans then let us know, I have no problem doing anything. For us OKC guys, we are meeting in the Bass Pro parking lot by the Hotel (away from the crazy people) at 130p. Let us know if you are not good with this, all the rest I will see you then.

Grocery Getter, I'm sorry about the confusion. I just realized that if D-wagon doesn't come then we might not have that many discs for golf...I don't know what the whole plan is anymore but we can meet at Boomer Lake park at 3pm, figure out if it is too hot or what not and go from there. Hope this sounds good.

Archived