LegacyGT.com

OK Legacy meet #2: STILLWATER

schado

Allright guys, the title says it all for the purpose of this thread, so let's get the ball rolling! :spin:

This doesn't have to be LGT.com specific, so all subys and fellow car enthusiasts are welcome to attend as well. No ricers though. :icon_chee

Where: Stillwater, OK.

When: SATURDAY JUNE 26.

What: Meet and eat at Eskimo Joes, from which after some good food, we'll be heading to play some frisbee golf. After that, who knows? Come and find out...

Why: General Subaru fun, good times, and mischeif. :icon_twis:cool:

WHO: those who will be attending

1. Schado

2. Daddywagon

3. Grocery Getter

4. Modernfuse (pending work schedule)

5. KRM

For the OKC peeps, i'll be leading the cruise up there, so once we figure out where we're going in stillwater, we can meet up in OKC somewhere and cruise up there together, if you all are down for that.

Also, i created a seperate thread for this so that it would stand out from the OK meet thread, which has boiled down to us OK guys talking, figuring out where we want to go eat next, and comment on each other's cars. :lol:

Let's make it happen peeps!

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im down.remember that import faceoff is the 13th of june

No problem. Just something to plan around then. So either the very beginning of June, or the end of June for this meet, eh?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Ok guys, so in June, either the weekend of the 5-6th, or the weekend of the 26-27th... what do you guys think? Either works for me. Would you guys rather meet in a few weeks, or have a month and then some of time to plan?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

I'm cool with the end of June as well, so that would be the weekend of the 26th-27th. Plenty of time to plan and whatnot.

Saturday or Sunday? I prefer Saturday...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

So... what do you guys want to do. Eat? Cruise? Pics for sure... Anything going on the 26th of June?

You guys familar with the Stillwater area, what do you recommend? Where are the nice places to go eat, chill, or have some fun at?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

we can catch a meal in about a dozen places...but we should go to eskimo joes. good env to be in and close to campus. if anyone stays a little later we can play pool at a few pubs around the main strip. im looking for more so if anyone likes frisbee golf im down for a few rounds of that, been a while for me any way.

see you all then.

Sweet. That sounds like a plan then. KRM, would a good timeline be joe's for lunch, then some pool and afterwards straight to frisbee golf?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

joes after golf sounds good to me. i just packed up my putters and moved to a new home in the last week and cant find anything, so plz bring a few extra disks. any one want to stay late we could go to the down town area. bring your OU gear!!

Ok.. so golf, Joe's, then pool? If that's the case, we either need a seperate place to meet up and then cruise to the course, or just meet up at the course to begin with. KRM, do you have an address or idea for a meet up spot?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Anybody have an address to either or both Joe's and the frisbee golf place?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

First (main) post updated. The meet up is only a couple of weeks away. Ok peeps, where are you guys at? Everyone still down?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

• 2 weeks later...

Archived