LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT store

Welcome njfop,

please feel free to check the vendors section of this forum, and I am sure someone will come up with a nice long list of links, or at least a link to some links. Also the Front Page of LegacyGT.com has some information, and quick navigation aids.

The Forums are divided up by topic, and browsing through some of the topics will yield information about product relating (Exterior, Interior/Audio, Engine Performance, etc.) to the area you might be looking for. Be sure to browse through some of the sticky posts (the ones that stay at the top of the lists) as they usually have the most broad information.

On another note:

Perhaps as a suggestion to the webmaster, I might suggest a links page be created with some other General Subaru and third party informational links, as well as links to registered vendors business websites. Some of the members here have quite a library of assembled links, I am sure.

Another idea might be to assemble a Legacy information weblink directory supplement to the FAQ page, to direct newcomers to.

I suggest such things, so that we don't have an abundance of new members periodically asking this same question, and existing members posting a blunt "Do a Search" retort.

I would hate to see new members put off by being flamed or slightly singed for asking questions. Having the answers handy, and assembled in one place on the site might be a nice resource to point people toward.

On another note:

Perhaps as a suggestion to the webmaster, I might suggest a links page be created with some other General Subaru and third party informational links, as well as links to registered vendors business websites. Some of the members here have quite a library of assembled links, I am sure.

Another idea might be to assemble a Legacy information weblink directory supplement to the FAQ page, to direct newcomers to.

I suggest such things, so that we don't have an abundance of new members periodically asking this same question, and existing members posting a blunt "Do a Search" retort.

I would hate to see new members put off by being flamed or slightly singed for asking questions. Having the answers handy, and assembled in one place on the site might be a nice resource to point people toward.

+100!!!! We should start a thread in the site suggestions :)

Welcome aboard! The vendor section is good, so too is using the search tool if you are looking for something specific. Reading through the threads here is a great source for first hand info! There is a wealth of information here.

We at Hot-subaru.com have a good selection of Legacy items and have additional parts added to our inventory each week.

Best of luck with your new ride!

Welcome aboard! The vendor section is good, so too is using the search tool if you are looking for something specific. Reading through the threads here is a great source for first hand info! There is a wealth of information here.

We at Hot-subaru.com have a good selection of Legacy items and have additional parts added to our inventory each week.

Best of luck with your new ride!

i definitely recommend hot-subaru.com, I've gotten a few things from there and never been dissapointed :)

also, check out this thread: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7755

lots of good links in the first 3 posts.

Hey buddy, I just got my LGT on Friday. Congrats on your purchase. The freak that I am, I already ordered a bunch of stuff for it, before I even bought the car.

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscommerce/catalog/

This is a great web site, it's a Subaru dealer out in Cali, they have a one of the largest selections of aftermarket Legacy accessories I have seen so far. Of course the guys that run this site have some pretty good links to some sites as well.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

Black 5 Spd. Weeeeellllll, no performance parts yet. BUT, I ordered the rear STi badge to replace all of the other Legacy badges and stuff, an STi small plaque for the interior (like on the shifter plate or something), and custom stitched floor mats that read STi in pink and Legacy in Silver.

As soon as I recieve my tax return (few more weeks), you can bet on exhaust and computer mods - possibly a gauge pack. I'll post some pics this week in the VBGarage, just as soon as I can get the camera back from my girlfriend.

njfop, Did you get a chance to check out Renick?

Yes I did check out the web site and looks good and also thanks!

I have a 04 wrx auto that I will be trading in for a 05 LGT SOON!!!

My LGT will be a 5 speed but dont know what color? Its going to be black,silver or white but I am favoring white for now.

So just how fast are the LGT sedans I hear they do 0-60 under 6 sec

Well, I wouldn't really know how fast the car is from personal experience...yet. I have another 900 miles of the 1000 mile engine "break-in" period to go. Essentially you are not supposed to be hard on the engine, keeping RPM below 4000 at all times. However, let me say this, I test drove a WRX and an LGT on the same day last month, and the LGT is considerably faster out of the gate! I think I may have scared the salesman when I gunned it at a traffic light.

Car and Driver tested the LGT and got a 5.7 0-60 time

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=8550&page_number=3

Archived