LegacyGT.com

Interesting comment

I was at the supermarket yesterday and I saw this old man (about 60) staring at my car and as I approached he ask me " Is that one of them their fast Subaru's ?". I said it was pretty fast (with a big smile) , he nodded and got into his old pickup and drove away.

I was impressed that he even knew something about the "fast" Subaru's because he didn't look like the kind of guy who would paid attention to those kind of things. Oh well, it was a good feeling to have someone acknowledge this, especially in a small town of 8500.

the NA engines??? man i like the accord but they nedd to give it some more juice and AWD...till then its off my list...but i like the fact that it comes with voice navi (for not an arm and a leg)and has more room than LGT.....it gets bonus points for those items

the NA engines??? man i like the accord but they nedd to give it some more juice and AWD...till then its off my list...but i like the fact that it comes with voice navi (for not an arm and a leg)and has more room than LGT.....it gets bonus points for those items

I agree. I've driven an 04 Accord V6 (my mothers) and it's reasonably snappy, especially considering that it runs on regular gas. If it had a decent AWD system, even if they didn't boost power, I'd be seriously interested. Paint doesn't suck either! :lol:

Legacy05GT and Sneezy -- you guys have a trojan or virus or some such on your machines, that takes common terms and turns them into hyperlinks. This site does not carry the hyperlink for that term, so it must be created on your machine. I've had similar things before.

Run some antivirus software, or escalate with harder core technology. Something is hijacking you. Try this site for good advice: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

leehamster

Interesting that it's not happening to you. I've seen it on at least 4 computers today (one of mine at home which is clean) and several at campus which are also vigorously monitored (and this crazy slow).

I hate to take this thread further off course but it isn't on the viewer's end. My machine is clean -- I'm an IT guy with 2000+ machines on my network so I've got a little bit of experience in that area, yet I get the link too.

If it isn't a deliberate link, the poster's PC may be infected. I'll be completely shocked to find it's anything on my end.

I ping'ed thefullm.com and got this:

>ping thefullm.com

Pinging thefullm.com [195.225.176.108] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 195.225.176.108: bytes=32 time=200ms TTL=46

Reply from 195.225.176.108: bytes=32 time=220ms TTL=46

Reply from 195.225.176.108: bytes=32 time=231ms TTL=46

Reply from 195.225.176.108: bytes=32 time=210ms TTL=46

Then i went to http://195.225.176.108/ and :eek::eek::eek:

Geez you guys! Stop visiting pr0n sites, or at least use protections (i.e. mozilla/firefox)!! Don't come here to spread the virus, then blame tide for it! :lol:

(PM jedi if you want to learn how to "do it" safely)

This Space For Rent

My first encounter with a non-GT owner but interested person was at the first AutoX I did with this particular car last year. It was parked in grid and someone came up to me asked if it was my car as I had the hood up cooling it off between heats (was a rather warm day out) and got talking a little bit. Apparently the guy and his son had been at the local dealership the night before but planned to attend the autoX and at the time told his son you won't see one of those at an AutoX, well sure enough. I wasn't really that competitive, but had fun anyhow. Hey, whaddaya know, got season opener autoX tomorrow. :)

Guest *Jedimaster*
this is for your n00b's. :D

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/ne/p/2005/041905firefox_400x490.jpg

Oh shit! :lol:

Now I just need to design one with the Opera logo.

As for the old guy, I think he just wanted to invite you to a lemon party.

He might not have composed his message in the LegacyGT reply window...

for example: if i type up my replies in my C++ development studio (to make it look like i'm doing work)

and then cut and paste it back into the legacygt reply box -- and it applies all the colors and formatting from

the C workspace.

Not sure what he could be using that brings up that link though .

Archived