LegacyGT.com

Anyone have any tuned maps for a 2.5i? I am wanting to tune my sons 08 Impreza and was trying to find something already done.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

I already have a Tactrix cable + romraider. I am not paying 600 for something that does give a na car much gain.

yeah if yo dont know what you are doing then the OS route wont do you much good the AP for the Impreza's might be on sale but still close to $600 at least they have proven maps and other features to go along with the AP.

yeah if yo dont know what you are doing then the OS route wont do you much good the AP for the Impreza's might be on sale but still close to $600 at least they have proven maps and other features to go along with the AP.

I have tuned my LGT with OS and I am still learning. I was just trying to find someone who has something for the 2.5i. It has made a huge difference on the LGT. I don't think it makes as much of a difference on the 2.5i. That's why I don't want an AP.

I have tuned my LGT with OS and I am still learning. I was just trying to find someone who has something for the 2.5i. It has made a huge difference on the LGT. I don't think it makes as much of a difference on the 2.5i. That's why I don't want an AP.

I agree with OS totally I wish there was more for us b/c I would be right on board with you :)

Archived