LegacyGT.com

Feeler:Koni Yellows w/H&R's, STi BBS's

bnguyenbb6

I sort of want some coilovers(debating), just seeing if there is anyone local (DFW/Austin/SA) that wants to pick these up if I do buy coilovers.

New Konis + H&R's from TireRack=$755 w/o shipping. Thats also without installing the front cartridges and springs and with the current sale on the Koni's. Koni's have <52k miles. I bought them on the car. I bought the H&R's from TireRack. Shocks don't leak, are great. Springs have ~20k on them. Miles are 65/35 split between highway and city. *shrugs* I'm not sure I want to sell them. If I find someone very interested, I'll probably buy the coilovers.

$500 local/$540 shipped/paypal'd.

-Brian

They're somewhere between there. I tried searching on NASIOC and the only picture of a wheel on a bathroom scale is of an '05 wheel, the 17x8 5x114 wheel. 19lbs. Other people have weight their '04's on bathroom scales and claim 16.5lbs but no pics.I've decided to keep them. I want a wider wheel but I also feel like its one of those things that I'll miss once its gone.

Price drop on the Koni's and H&R's. I'm buying the coilovers. :)

• 2 months later...

I don't think any of the piston is exposed, I think all the dust boots are still there. If you are interested in buying them, I currently can't afford coilovers due to my dog's big vet bill(seriously). Maybe in 4-6 weeks.

I'll do what I can about the pics though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived