LegacyGT.com

parking with other subies

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tweekshook/WP_000302.jpg

The 02 is mine, the 98GT is my roomates. Bought it for $900 everything working except the shifter is loose (need to replace the spring) and it leaked a quart of oil a day... Replaced cam seals, valve cover gaskets, and the oil separator plate. Rear main was perfect, HG were just replaced 2 weeks prior, and timing/wp/heads (spun timing, guy got tired of working on it when it started leaking that much a day.) Clutch is great, year old struts, and axles. Got it because his bagged s10 in the picture likes blowing airlines in inconvenient places. (as in 250 miles away...)

TLDR Version: Kickass deal, bagged s10 will be done right now.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they are linked. they probably posted them on photo bucket and then just put a link and it makes em big. theres a thing you can click on that says insert image you just paste the link to the picture on that and it'll come out big like they're did. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Last night as I stopped at a restaurant to eat, I parked my plain-Jane 98 Legacy L wagon next to what was probably a 2004-06 Outback wagon.

When I came out from my meal, it had transformed to a brand new, sticker-still-in-the-window 2011 outback in a beautiful dark red color. Apparently my car has magical powers. Anyone want to come park their Subie next to mine now?

Really... I guess we Subie owners do like to park next to each other. A subie there when I came, and a different one there when I left. And its not like the lot was full either. There were plenty of spaces!

It is worth a giggle, if not a guffaw.

There is no such thing

I've seen a fair few gt sti's around, whether or not they're just kits or e-tune is beyond what I know about them. Was the first time I had seen gt-b with sti on it though.

Completely open to being wrong though, they could fair well be just badge ups but there seem to be far too many to just be that.

• I Donated

There was only one Legacy STI that Subaru has made, and that was a VERY limited run of only 402 cars in 2008 and 2009. They were only available in Japan.

Any other Legacy you see with an STI badge on it is just a badge someone threw on their car. I had STI badges on my 95 Legacy...but then again it was at STI power levels so I could do that without being an assclown lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Legacy_(fourth_generation)#STI_S402_.28DBA-BL9.2FDBA-BP9.29_.282008.E2.80.932009.29

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
How easy is it to externally tell the difference between ej20R and ej20H?

They look identical on the outside. I believe they run different turbos though...but I'm not 100% sure on that

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived