LegacyGT.com

Who Wants to Ride Mammoth This Weekend?

SnowBound BP5

I know it's last minute but I'm looking for like minded peeps to split gas and hotel. I don't mind driving. I can take up to 4 passengers in my Mammoth Express including myself. I got early discounted rate at Motel 6 on lock. We leave around 4am on Saturday and return around 10pm on Sunday.

Texting me is the fastest way to reach me: (310) seven five five - eighty ninety

Oh btw, WCI is this weekend and there'll be a sick pro invite only rail jam in the Village on Saturday night!

Man, I can't believe there's still good snow out there. I would go, but I'll be celebrating my Bday with the fam.. Is Big Bear still open?

Yeah Mammoth is feeling pretty confident this season and made the announcement earlier in the month that they'll stay open til July 4th. I probably won't keep going that late into the season but for sure at least until Memorial Day.

Bear Mountain closed on the 18th and its big sister Snow Summit closed last Sunday...but not before I got to surf pow and do some tree runs a couple days before that muhahaha! :D Snow Valley is still open with surprisingly good coverage and they say they intend to stay open at least til next Monday. So if I can't get a carpool buddy for this Mammoth this weekend I'm leaning toward staying down here and riding Snow Valley. If I remember correctly their park's pretty sick too.

Enjoy your birthday and have a good time w/ your family! Maybe we can roll up to Mammoth together later next month. :)

You planning to go pro anytime soon? You snowboard more than any non-professional I know. Wish I could go man!

Haha Amit only in my dreams! But believe me I know several people who get to have way more days under their belt than I do.

If I had picked up the sport about 10 years sooner maybe there could be a chance but I had a way late headstart and kids these days are just too ballsy. I'll just keep riding for myself cuz that's what makes me happy.

Now that my season in SoCal is officially over I'll most definitely head up to Mammoth in May. I'll keep you guys posted.

The slush at Snow Valley yesterday gave me a good workout...my body's still sore lol

Archived