LegacyGT.com

Tuning Shops in Ct

There are two main shops that I know both more in the southwest area of Conn. One is "The Shop" in Norwalk CT which I have worked with a few times in the past, there are good guys and they did a nice tune for my previous legacy, but as a little guy, not doing a ton of work with them, I feel like I am quite often sorta brushed aside. Also If you read around online, they have fairly mixed reviews.

The other is "EFI Logics" in I think Bethel CT, I stopped by there not to long ago and they have a really clean shop, and the guys there are really nice, one of them took time out of his lunch break to show me around the shop and talk about cars a bit. Also they have great reviews online, I have never read anything bad about them. I will be installing a DP and UP this summer and will most likely be going up to them for my tune. Don't know if this helps at all.

thanks guys! efi will be meeting my lgt soon

I think its a smart choice. They are very well known in the Subaru community and Chris does a great job on tuning cars. Everyone on the Ct subaru boards are very happy with their work.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I have used Mike at TuningAlliance.com he's in W. Springfield MA. He's also on this site.

He has come to my house and done work on my car.

TuningAlliance@gmail.com

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived