LegacyGT.com

Buttonwillow NCRC Track day $99 June 5-6

wpmarky

I'm signed up for Sunday, running with Solo group so I can drive around with one of my friends.

Anyone else interested in some cheap track time?

Driving school is open both days, Solo is full Saturday. 'Point by' group.is open both days still, which is what I'll be running.

http://www.ncracing.org/events.php

Buttonwillow Config #13 CW.

Five 20/25 minute OT sessions per group and four (practice, qual, race, race) sessions for the race group. 2hr enduro in the evening, if we get 15 or more entries! (see the enduro rules)

What size do you need? I might have some RE01R's with your name on it :D

Im on stockers 17"

Can't get cheaper than this. Even speedventures the week before is $170 / day.

Would be kool some see some legacies out there =)

Here you go Max:

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218199

You can probably get that set for at least $600, then sell it after track day for $575-600 ez!

Actually those are almost perfect for me to keep. Already plenty of curb rash so I dont freak when the wife curbs em :lol:

Sounds like I need to hurry up and get a BBK and a set of 500/500 springs. Anyone volunteer to trailer my bitch to the track? Gonna need a LOT of e85 for that kind of track time and drive to and from, lol.

u dont need a bbk. saulgood3 is plenty fast without one.

car for sale. PM me!

Date update:

One of my friends couldn't get into the point by class for Saturday, so we switched to Sunday instead (room still available for solo class).

looks like its filling up quick.

hows the status on sunday's enrolment?

car for sale. PM me!

Wow it is filling up fast.

From their website:

Open: available

Point-By: full

Solo: almost full

Novice: available

Race: available

I had to move to the Solo group on Sunday.

Saturday is full except for Open and Race groups

u dont need a bbk. saulgood3 is plenty fast without one.

No offense, but Saul does not accelerate as fast as me. My Speeds on the straights will be higher and thus the braking is inadequate. I am not new to racing. Been racing for almost 30 years, lol. I earned my AMA Pro Card. I know when I need brakes, springs, etc. I know my limits and can find the cars quite quickly. The brakes fade and pulsate on the first hard stop from speed. Just a 4th gear pull overheats them bad and causes issues.

Ask LALGT. I took him for a pull and he could feel the car shimmy because of the pulsating brakes. It was the first pull. Brakes are fine when not pushed to the limit. Car pushes the brakes to the limit as soon as I get on it.

Looking at Stoptech front and rear now. Just need some cash.

No offense, but Saul does not accelerate as fast as me. My Speeds on the straights will be higher and thus the braking is inadequate. I am not new to racing. Been racing for almost 30 years, lol. I earned my AMA Pro Card. I know when I need brakes, springs, etc. I know my limits and can find the cars quite quickly. The brakes fade and pulsate on the first hard stop from speed. Just a 4th gear pull overheats them bad and causes issues.

Ask LALGT. I took him for a pull and he could feel the car shimmy because of the pulsating brakes. It was the first pull. Brakes are fine when not pushed to the limit. Car pushes the brakes to the limit as soon as I get on it.

no offense, but his name is luis :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

its cool. i mistakenly went the route of throwing money at the car only to realize a lot of the stuff wasn't really required. in the end i have an overkill street car and a somewhat strange platform to build a track car out of.

wasnt sure of ur experience so just wanted to throw that out there.

anyway it'd be nice to see someone with experience in a legacy beating up on unsuspecting cars out there... so hopefully no weird tire shenanigans for this weekend's event

:lol:

car for sale. PM me!

no offense, but his name is luis :lol:

Never met him. Just PM's and on the forum. I was referring to his user name, lol.

I would LOVE to get out to a track with turns with some other Leggys. I am dying to do it. But, the car is not ready and I do not want to push it too hard.

I know once I am on the track I will not be able to hold back. If the car is not ready and I am, we are going to crash.

Not that I want to, but it is reality. My body bears the scars of pushing machines and suspensions beyond their limits. I test rode for several manufacturers and raced pro until injuries left me qualifying for permanent disability.

I am trying to get some tires today as FedEx "lost" my set in shipping. Problem is that set was a "deal" and I was paying less than $200 for 4 race tires. Locally it is going to cost me $800. Not sure I can swing it. Once I have some tires and brakes the asphalt that bends is calling.

Drags this weekend, even if I have to destroy my street tires.

I gotta check out your Green Lawrence. Is it a greenHTA?

Never met him. Just PM's and on the forum. I was referring to his user name, lol.

I would LOVE to get out to a track with turns with some other Leggys. I am dying to do it. But, the car is not ready and I do not want to push it too hard.

I know once I am on the track I will not be able to hold back. If the car is not ready and I am, we are going to crash.

Not that I want to, but it is reality. My body bears the scars of pushing machines and suspensions beyond their limits. I test rode for several manufacturers and raced pro until injuries left me qualifying for permanent disability.

I am trying to get some tires today as FedEx "lost" my set in shipping. Problem is that set was a "deal" and I was paying less than $200 for 4 race tires. Locally it is going to cost me $800. Not sure I can swing it. Once I have some tires and brakes the asphalt that bends is calling.

Drags this weekend, even if I have to destroy my street tires.

I gotta check out your Green Lawrence. Is it a greenHTA?

no plain jane green. got it back in the day when the only real choices other than 18g or 20g was the green, or the SZ49... which was basically the same exact turbo.

the car is an old lady (88,xxx miles) so was detuned recently so no longer the ~400whp sexy time it used to be.

can check out the car if you'd like! next week when my schedule is favorable though :)

car for sale. PM me!

Anyone got a spare set fitting an 18x8 ?

I need to look at this when I get home...dang commute. I'l be there in 1hr20min. :(

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived