LegacyGT.com

KATZKIN Leather

heres how they turned out..overall im satisfied...the quality is great..they are soft and comfortable..only wiah they fit a little more snug..but hey i only have $550 in a new leather interior..cant ask for kuch more than that..also ordered some carbon wrap..added that to all 4 handles, mirror switch, center lid, and center console..he also wrapped my console lid in leather..still waitin for my headrests to be done though..

1031079177_subiedrvrseat.jpg.a3c04b8f23046be09e2ea8fee249188d.jpg

787210305_subierearseat.jpg.f59e6c86f506e338d2d67ee68ffe50fd.jpg

1703327062_subierearseat2.jpg.8ca0d542f5fab3753bea729394d223c3.jpg

1602210879_passseat.jpg.c8917832db6f5cf6a9af4f025d76e538.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF you have power adjust seats, like in the SpecB the hardest part of removing the front seats is figuring out how to disconnect 5 totally different electrical connectors, and each seat is about as heavy as a bag of cement.

rick

The leather will tighten up after awhile. My katzkin covers were wrinkly and loose for awhile. I did mine last summer and they are still perfect. Here are some crappy cell phone pics. I got the blacvk leather that isn't so glossy. I think yours is called "black" and mine is "charcoal." http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/176213-post2.html

The leather will tighten up after awhile. My katzkin covers were wrinkly and loose for awhile. I did mine last summer and they are still perfect. Here are some crappy cell phone pics. I got the blacvk leather that isn't so glossy. I think yours is called "black" and mine is "charcoal." http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/176213-post2.html

sweet...ur seats look good too! glad to hear that the wrinkles should go away..thanks for the info..overall im very happy..best thing i did to the car..

• 2 months later...

So I am thinking about redoing my car's interior.

Any suggestions on a color scheme? My car is Quartz Silver Metalic with an all black interior, with the red mahogany wood inserts.

I was thinking of maybe black with deep red stitching?

Also, how feasible/possible is the steering wheel leather?

So I am thinking about redoing my car's interior.

Any suggestions on a color scheme? My car is Quartz Silver Metalic with an all black interior, with the red mahogany wood inserts.

I was thinking of maybe black with deep red stitching?

Also, how feasible/possible is the steering wheel leather?

STi steering wheels have black leather with red stitching.

I paid $1,350 for the kit with two-tone stitching and installation. The 2006 was $1,100.

Here's the WRX.

http://dervish.smugmug.com/photos/848235842_c2MXV-L.jpg

http://dervish.smugmug.com/photos/848235929_fxpVk-L.jpg

WOW! That looks like crap. The stitch job is horrible. Look at all those wrinkles. That is due to improper alignment. I would ask for my money back. It looks like something you would buy at Wal Mart and put in a Geo Metro. I can't believe you guys look at that and say it looks good. Would you guys really buy a new car with that interior? I would hope not.

I have an STI wheel with the red stitching on my Leggy. Fits fine if you get the same year(s) compatible with your wheel. You do have to do some splicing for the cruise control but the airbag and horn are fine. Unfortuntely I have the sans audio button version so don't know about that issue.

Will the STi wheel bolt on, and still work with, volume controls, cruise control, 5EAT paddle shifters (the bigger ones from 08) and the airbag?

I have an STI wheel with the red stitching on my Leggy. Fits fine if you get the same year(s) compatible with your wheel. You do have to do some splicing for the cruise control but the airbag and horn are fine. Unfortuntely I have the sans audio button version so don't know about that issue.

:needpics:

did u have to use the LGT airbag or the sti airbag?

speaking of the devils, i was drolling over theyre stuff last nite. i am def gonna spebd some coin over there!

i saw the sti wheel,looks like ours. not worth the hassle to change imo.

post some pics of the coachworks wheel soon as you get it, id love to see it!

Archived