LegacyGT.com

05 Subaru Legacy GT

fastenoughperformance

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need the drivers side lower front door seal and the upper door seal which seals both front and rear doors. each of these seals are attached to the body and not the door (s).

I also need the driver side door entry/curb light complete. If you have these, I will send photos of all needed and give you an offer.

Thanks,

Danny

Looking for a driver side rear view mirror assembly with the turn signal. The inner (that shows the gear you end and is inside the chrome trim) and outter(outside the chrome) silver painted things around the shifter. And the trunk accuator Let me know if you need pics to confirm were talking about the same parts. Shipped to 80910.

thank you

Could you specify the condition of rims and brand/wear of tires if they're still available? Also did you sell the spoiler yet, if not how much would be for everything together shipped to 08854?

Wheels are in good shape couple curb rash spots, No big damage, factory wheels.

Tires are Kumho Solus with 90% tread left.

Shipping will be left up to you.

Rear Spoiler we still have

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/65R15-Kumho-Solus-Tires-Quantity/dp/B002RMT8HA] [/ame]

I need the drivers side lower front door seal and the upper door seal which seals both front and rear doors. each of these seals are attached to the body and not the door (s).

I also need the driver side door entry/curb light complete. If you have these, I will send photos of all needed and give you an offer.

Thanks,

Danny

Curb light being sold with the door panel.

Door seals $150.00 plus shipping

Looking for a driver side rear view mirror assembly with the turn signal. The inner (that shows the gear you end and is inside the chrome trim) and outter(outside the chrome) silver painted things around the shifter. And the trunk accuator Let me know if you need pics to confirm were talking about the same parts. Shipped to 80910.

thank you

Mirror assembly $150.00

Shift box $200.00

The outer ring has been sold

thank you

Trunk Accuator is being sold with trunk lid

Archived