LegacyGT.com

Input on enkei rpf1 18x9.5 5x100 38 offset

jabronee

Picking some up, just waiting for the guy. Wondering if it will fit just like the grids with the same specs for all you guys out there rollin hella flush? Would it be the same set up as the grids. Just wanted some input from anyone who knows for sure. Pickin the sbc rpf1s regardless, i can always sell them.

Thanks

Well I finally got them on... still need some final adjustments. LOWER!! maybe 215s.

UPDATED PICS TOWARD THE END!! 06-18-10

I demand pics once mounted. Concave RPF1s are awesome, being in SBC just made them awesomer :lol:

they are not really concave

they are just "sunk face", like theres a little lip to it, spokes are not flush with the lip like most high offset/narrow RPFs are...

@OP, those should look WONDERFUL! HELLAFLUSH!

post pics when u get them installed!

I guess "sunk face" was the term I was looking for lol. It certainly looks better than the +45 and +48 offsets that we normally see with RPF1s.

This is what 18x9.5, +38 would look like in F1 silver...

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/enkei1895/1.jpg

u'll miss the rubbing once u go back to non-rubbing setup...haha

Yeah I miss catching my tire on my fender and having to listen to that sound every time I turn up an incline.

Just kidding, I dont at all.

• 3 weeks later...
I almost bought these also, I bought some 18x9 XD-9's instead. Can't wait to see pictures of them installed it's going to be sick.

+45 offset ?

how do they fit? what tire? rubbing? Suspension mods? Roll/pull ?

Mang... since i went aggressive fitment 1 month ago it's been rubbing since. The plastic body piece infront of the rear wheel keep popping out lol

EXACT SAME PROBLEM, its chewing my tires!

+45 offset ?

how do they fit? what tire? rubbing? Suspension mods? Roll/pull ?

I believe the offset is a +43. I plan on running 235/45 or 225/40 for tires. I'm going to have my fenders rolled and slightly pulled, I'm also going to remove the fenderliners. As far as the suspension mods. I only have coilovers for now. I'll be putting the rims on when I get back home in june.

• 2 weeks later...

Well boys, my first deal with the Enkei Rpf1 18x9.5 5x100 38offset SBC fell through, but I got a hold of another pair through Enkei and will be getting next week along with STANCE coilovers. Just wanted to give shout outs to ENKEI, STANCE coilovers, AUTORND, and TOUGE RACING!!! autornd.com my be having deals on STANCE coils for legacy gt.

Thanks,

Jose

Archived