LegacyGT.com

Adjusting camber in the back-end?

jproy12

• 2 months later...
No, #2 is for camber, as I said thou, there is only a little bit of adjustment in them.

If you want to adjust Toe, you need camber bolts (if they even fit?) in the smaller, front arm - or those Whiteline KTA124 (which I'm posting a new thread about 1 breaking...).

is this true guys? would this be a way to even up the rear camber? a lot of times, guys on here have rear camber thats just slightly off.

also what is the optimum rear camber to have for good handling? -2.0? -1.75? -1.5? -1.0? i think in general most guys will get -1.5 with reasonable lowering springs. is that enough? too much? also i've read that the toe will be out of the adjustable range when there is too much camber unless toe links are used. what is this optimum static camber? i guess it depends on rear ride height also because camber increases as the it gets lower.

Most will say -1.5 in front and -1 in the rear, 0 toe all around.

Some say as much neg camber up front and the rear subtract .5 degrees from front (match left to right camber settings)

The KCA399 is an easy install, and relatively innexpensive.

And anyone else who installed these themselves or had help

How did you remove the old bushing and installed the KCA399? Ive heard melting the old bushings and used a press to install the KCA. I do not have a press so any other solutions?

Thanks

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Archived