LegacyGT.com

High Plains Raceway Friday 4/23

PutnamCO

My friend and I are headed out to High Plains Raceway for the early session (8-12) on Friday the 23rd. Would love to have some LGTs join us. The session is $90, and for those who have not been, it is an awesome track.

Would love to join you guys but I'll be driving Vette's (Z06's and ZR1's) around the track at Spring Mountain out near Vegas that weekend. ...sorry, had to rub that in...

Am looking forward to track season though, swapping my winter tires out tomorrow.

-Ross

Hmm - I'll definitely consider coming out! This will be right after going stage 3, and would love to see how it performs out there (I was only stage 1 last time I was out there).

You want to buy my 882 modified injectors? I'm thinking about going to 1000cc ones this Friday when I get tuned on E85 at Cobb (Dallas) and mine need a noice home ;)

I'm already going with the 1000cc as well for E85 (in the future... sticking with crap 91 for now) :)

GG, we'll be missing you at the track - I wanted to see your SRT8 slurp up more cars. :)

Stage 3 tomorrow - we'll see how everything turns out!

My friend with the 300 SRT8 and I made it out, and ended up having an awesome time. It was raining, but no snow. Being the only AWD car there, I was faster than the four Porsches (including a new GT3), an M3, a Mustang, Miata, and a racing Integra. I'm pretty sure every car spun off the track at least once, including myself. At one point, my windshield started fogging up because of the rain, and I looked down for a split second to turn on the defroster. In doing that, I got late on a turn and fish-tailed twice going about 60 before spinning off into the dirt. My alignment is a little off, but otherwise no problems. The M3 went off halfway down the straightaway, and slid over 100 ft. The Direzza Star Specs in combination with my new GP Moto coilovers made the handling in the rain predictable with amazing levels of grip. I'll be going back as soon as I can.

Very nice! I should have gone :( When I woke up to snow here in Castle Rock, I just assumed they wouldn't have the track open. :(

I'll be going to the zccc run on June 5th - you should join!

Archived