LegacyGT.com

Cobb Tuning 4/10 Dyno & tune - Where are the DFW peeps!

grocery getter

Hey guys I am planning on getting the Leggy my INNOVATE wideband gauage and LM-2 installed, dynoed and tuned on 4/10 (saturday) at Cobb Tuning in Plano, TX and was hoping to meet up with some DFW Leggies if you where in the area?

Also any Okie Legacies interested in a road trip ;) Give me a ring I either plan on driving down Friday night or real early Saturday.

See you Lone Star peeps on Saturday!

Hmmmmn.... Jay, i may go with you. I don't know yet. Actually, i'm in the DFW area right now for Easter weekend. It all depends on if i want to make the drive again, or should i say, if the wife and newborn will want to make the drive again.... I'll let you know by mid week (Besides, my wife will have her forrester 2.5XT by then too, so that may help!).

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

oh... Ok then I can go!

By the way, does anyone know if tuning our cars with COBB access ports can not only boost speed and acceleration of our cars, but gas mileage as well?

I ask this because on OBDII american trucks, they claim that by buying and using ECU tuning products you can not only increase speed and acceleration, but fuel efficiency as well. I was just wondering if these changes in driving qualities carried over to our cars through the same process.

Jay, looks like you'll be having a wingman from OKC downwards this weekend. As of now, i'm a go for this weekend.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Jay, and for any other peeps coming down from OK, we probably should hit up a cash wash when we get in the DFW area before going to COBB. I just made the trip, and the sheer amount of bug splatters on my windshiled and dead bugs on my bumper is ridiculous, lol. It reminds me of when i lived in Florida.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

You could stop by the LAN party I've got going in McKinney on Saturday... ;)

Oh... not a bad idea. How far away is that? I don't know the area. When i'm down there, i usually have my wife with me, so i still have no clue to navigate the area.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Oh... not a bad idea. How far away is that? I don't know the area. When i'm down there, i usually have my wife with me, so i still have no clue to navigate the area.

Not exactly sure where COBB is at, but Plano is really close by. I'm located right next to the 121 and 75. Plano is just a little further south on 75.

There are a few malls around where the wifey can go while you game ;) Stonebriar mall is 7 or so miles away, its very nice, she'll spend hours there :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

results of tune plz :)

Wasn't able to get a tune because I didn't have a barimeteric meter attached on the car... Basically it doesn't show the correct boost pressure or barimeteric pressure. Have no idea how revolutions tuned the car without it?? At sea level the car is pulling 5 degrees of timing (yikes!) on a flat out run. A baseline run yielded 320 to the wheels on this Denver tune (6200 above sealevel)... Going back on April 23-24 to get te barimeteric meter installed retuned on 91 and e85. Should see around 340-350 you guys should stop by then

• 3 weeks later...

Archived