LegacyGT.com

DIY: Carbon Fiber Gauge Faces / Speedo Color Change

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure why people say no HID's in reflector headlights. I never had an issue with blinding people in the oncoming lane. My mom is a cry baby about peoples headlights being too bright and she said when she drove past me they didn't bother her .

your right it does...

Not to mention in the province im in there is no pick n pull salvage yards, and the bd chasis sedan's are VERY VERY rare so parts for them are also rare and pricey :S.

But i would sooner rock my car then be one of the million people around here rocking honda civics lol..

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

it was a custom cut bezel.. made of stainless steel, i made it with a laser engraver but i've seen others out there too,

honestly i dont recommend it, once the sun hits it in the right spot, your retinas are done for

it was a custom cut bezel.. made of stainless steel, i made it with a laser engraver but i've seen others out there too,

honestly i dont recommend it, once the sun hits it in the right spot, your retinas are done for

^^ Haha! Well, it sure looked great in the photos. I'll take you advice on that then. Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Alright, so i did this today(except for the carbon fiber look) the red looks pretty good, i fucked up my rpm gauge haha but whatever im not too concerned about that (at the moment), but whats happening now is when i turn off the car completely and remove the key the back park light are on and my front side lights remain on, what the heck?!? anyone have this issue or advice on how to troubleshoot this situation?

Archived