LegacyGT.com

Motorola T605 Bluetooth install

mars_volta

Just used some velcro. It lights up blue. Pretty cool, when I get out of range and it disconnects from my phone, it shuts itself off. I dont have to mess with it when I get out. I havent tried taking a call yet. Its got a built in mic and noise cancelling.

http://sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/xcp6mcrwi9uy5x2bx9x3.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Old thread revival, sorry

Does someone have a pic or location pinout where to connect the mute wire to? I have 08 with nav so there is a mute, i85 harness does not make sense to me...I dont know the nav pinout

btw I use the Aux In for my iPod, so it would be nice to mute that

Thanks

edit: Did some searching on Stock Head Unit Info and looks like my car does not have the mute for phone :/

edit: forgot about navi, hehe, radio does not have mute. looking at navi pin out...

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

• 2 years later...
I'm going to be putting a full how-to together as soon as I get a few parts to complete the harness. Essentially you're going to have to add 3 pins (phone +, phone-, and signal) to the existing 8 pin subwoofer harness. Run the constant, switched, and ground as you probably already have. Real simple! Once you have those additional 3 wires connected, the radio will automatically mute and switch over to the phone.

The worst part is finding pins for the i85 harness.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but where can I find pins for the i85?

Archived