LegacyGT.com

Tampa: Mastro or Reeves / Who should I go with?

tennebrac

Not many LGT sedans on the road here--I've seen 1 in a year, and maybe a half dozen wagons and a handful of Foresters. No OB sedans which I think are way cool.

Anyway, the 2 dealers here are itching to sell me a LGT sedan. I'd appreciate some comments from those of you out there w/experience w/these 2 dealers as I am not sure who to go with, e.g. which will be better for the post-purchase relationship (loaner, dropoff/pickup at work, fitting you in w/o an app't etc.) Thanks y'all!

I'm biased...but I say Mastro! :D

I'm a Service Advisor at Mastro. We have loaners, offer drop-off & pick-up from work (within a reasonable distance) and usually have no trouble working people in without an appointment.

If you decide to go with us, come by and say "Hi"! :D

• 2 weeks later...
If your still looking....and if it means anything, I went to Sunset in Sarasota....there like the tiny-est Subie dealer ive ever seen...but its nice cause everyone is kinda family-like. If Mastro dosent give you the deal you want there worth a call. I dont know too much about the service dept...and I hope I dont get too aquainted with them.

Archived