LegacyGT.com

Results from 68HTA EFI tune

grimsleeper

Got my hands on the free Office2010 beta, Airboy sheet actually works!

Not the best resolution since I was logging to check knock and a few other parameters, so take it for what it's worth.:rolleyes:

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=3222

Taken from Airboy:

50-80: 3.25

60-80: 2.17

I did go from flat to a uphill grade toward the end of the log which might account for the ~10whp/wtq disparity past 6k (airboy is lower), but from 3k-6k it's actually reading about 10+whp/wtq higher on the airboy compared the the EFI graph. 0 timing being pulled by the ecu during the log.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry...Past 6.5K your not going to make anymore power with our motors unless you had head work done. Looks good...I have been looking into maybe running a little more boost up top to get whp closer to 340 on my setup. I get about the same power give or take 5whp/5wtq that you make right now. Boost is set for 21psi tapered to 18.5 by redline. I want to taper to 19.5 or 20 if possible.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Don't worry...Past 6.5K your not going to make anymore power with our motors unless you had head work done. Looks good...I have been looking into maybe running a little more boost up top to get whp closer to 340 on my setup. I get about the same power give or take 5whp/5wtq that you make right now. Boost is set for 21psi tapered to 18.5 by redline. I want to taper to 19.5 or 20 if possible.

Actually with the previous tune I gained 1whp @6500:lol:, but at the expense of less meat in the low/mid range.

I was digging through your 68hta thread but couldn't find a mod list, is it posted somewhere?

Since you're in the area why not drop by for a dyno day?

I would but Airboy's spreadsheet is free vs. a dyno pull..;) As for mods it's very bare-bones..

115K mile stock motor

FP 68HTA with 8lbs actuator

AVO intake

08 LGT OEM turbo inlet...only because the old one torn.

Custom FMIC

TDC modded 850cc injectors

Walboro FP

Prodrive EBCS

Stock plugs

Rally Performance Shorty DP

Crucial UP

Stock midpipe

Megan Racing CBE

Tuned by Mikeyd and Me

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived