LegacyGT.com

Any 02/03 Impreza/WRX strut and spring combo will work pretty much directly with what you have. You would have to get Impreza spring perches for the fronts, but that is it. Anything else, Impreza 93-01 and WRX 04-07 you will need the rear spring perches as well.

Struts don't matter whether or not they are from a wagon or sedan, but the springs are stiffer on the rears of wagons. So, for that, you'd want wagon specific.

super thanks a bunch on this one! i've been driving my wagon for a week now and im really impressed with its handling. i can approach corners 10-15mph faster compared to my 90 camry and really havent heard a peep from the tires yet. i definitely want to try and find some suspension from an impreza and really try it out!

Honestly my suspension is stiff as a board in my AWD L and I take it off the trails often and it seems to handle high speeds, bumps and even bigger potholes (sometimes they hide in the shadows) with no problem. My friend Brian has his LS wagon and it's a FWD and his suspension is pretty spongy and it still has zero problem. If you're worried about body roll that's one thing, but if you're taking it offroad the stock suspension holds up very well, even during more technical trails at speed. It's at a good height to not experience massive body roll and not too low that it'll scrape your oil pan, diff. and other essentials. If you're looking for autocross or the street that's another story. Just wondering what application you're planning on using this car for.

wheels and tires make a world of difference. i just switched the other day from the stock 14s to 16s and its like glued to the road now and killed the body roll. i was considering springs before but now i'm not sure i'll even bother.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived