LegacyGT.com

Lowering Springs

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and haven't had much time to really look through many threads but was looking someone might be able to redirect me or just answer my question!

I just bought a 07 Legacy 2.5i non turb:icon_frow but still love it none the less. I've always driven trucks before so never really worried about changing springs out, but I want to lower my legacy. I understand that most parts are interchangeable with the lgt and believe this is one of them, but I was wondering what I needed or if I could use all stock parts and just change the springs without any problems to occur?

I was looking at Tein - Tein S Tech Legacy GT Lowering Springs. I can't afford coilovers with all the things I would like to do but whatever. Any other recommendations on springs?

Do else do I need to buy?

Thanks

Together with the Bilsteins I ordered which are standard on the spec B $550 shipped vs $1500 from Subaru, I come in at 50% of coil overs. When they are installed I will post results. I got both from shox.com, the owner's name is Mark - nice people and very helpful.

Archived