LegacyGT.com

FS: Set of 4 Goodyear F1 GS-D3 225/45/17

PutnamCO

I am selling my set of four Goodyear F1 GS-D3's with approximately 600 miles on them. They are in perfect shape and have all of the fuzzies (not sure what to call the little pieces of rubber on new tires) on the edges of the tread. I am selling these because, although they are amazing tires, they do not hold up well at the track. I was extremely impressed with their performance in both dry and wet, but plan to track this summer and will be using different tires. These are 225/45/17 XL's, so they have stiffer sidewalls than the regular GS-D3s. These generally go for about $700 a set, so I would like to get $525. The only trade I might be interested in are these towards a set of track-specific coilovers. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Price Drop to $500. These were stored indoors during the winter for anyone wondering. To clarify, my first set did not do well at the track because of the extremely high tread temperatures, which they would never experience on the street.

I cannot find my camera cord anywhere, and I'm leaving on vacation in a couple hours. I have pictures I took on my phone that I could text, or try to put on a computer once I get to my destination. I'll try to get them up as soon as possible, but if anyone would like pics sooner, let me know and I'll text them to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived