LegacyGT.com

** PHO's Davis/Sacramento/Local Meet!**

pho_shizzle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone who was able to show up! We didnt exactly get the estimated number of cars, but I guess you can call the turn out decent. Great to meet some new faces and to put more faces to names. Hope to see the same faces, and more next year!

I will post up my videos once I find time to upload them. Footage is of first half of the meet.

I'd be down for the meet, but I'm a little scared. I was rolling the Oakville grade in my 01 LGT probably last October(?). I was coming from the Napa side and I just remember hella Subies hanging out and looking scared - only to discover someone had rolled their STi somewhere up the way. Were any of you on that 'cruise'? That was CRAZY looking!

LOL, can't believe you got that on video Dave. That sux so bad, right where the cop was =\ He was following me for the longest time, I wasn't sure if he was gonna pull me over first since I didn't know what the speed limit was there while I was going 50ish. Hope the rest of the drive went well for you man.

More footage, kinda shaky. 1st time we used the hdvc, its small and needs a mount. Next time!!! 4sure

Let me know if any of you guys would wanna go on some Sierra cruises this summer. I've been trying to get something 2gether.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5zviVPo0s]YouTube- Dangerous Subaru drive on a canyon.[/ame]

Thanh named the video...he was a little freaked :-)

I'd be down for the meet, but I'm a little scared. I was rolling the Oakville grade in my 01 LGT probably last October(?). I was coming from the Napa side and I just remember hella Subies hanging out and looking scared - only to discover someone had rolled their STi somewhere up the way. Were any of you on that 'cruise'? That was CRAZY looking!

Yea actually, that was our drive last year.

Archived