LegacyGT.com

Help...I broke a foglight

So, this morning I noticed one of my foglight lenses is cracked :mad:

Other than the $140+ factory lense, is there a less expensive alternative out there for my 2008?

I did several searches, but really haven't found any good options yet

Same here. I have to replace one lens before state inspection in a few months. The lens itself is $93 at subaruparts.com.

How common is this? The dealer mentioned to me they had seen a lot in recent months. I've never had a cracked fog light before owning the GT.

• 3 weeks later...
junkyards, classifieds, the internet, body shops mabye can get cheaper new (non subaru) replacements. random parts like that take some snooping if youre not willing to pay subaru prices. I was able to buy my fogs off of a member on lgt.com for about $100 shipped. GL

• 3 weeks later...
Not every claim you make is going to raise your rate, why pay for insurance you aren't going to use when you need it.

True when I first got my car a log truck tossed a rock into my bumper knocked the paint off. I had to get my whole front bumper repainted I claimed it and come renewal no raise in rates.

And a small claim such as a $129.00 set of lights wont raise your premium now a major total loss accident will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived