LegacyGT.com

Sad day - gonna sell wife's Outback 2.5XT

With our second daughter out of her carrier my wife is ready to move on to a minivan. She wants the power sliding doors.

If you had told me 7 years ago when I drove an s2000 and she drove a WRX that we would have an Accord and a minivan now I'd have laughed at you.

I know the 2.5XT limited is pretty rare with a 5spd any idea what I should look to get for it?

I know I never really posted here much, I only got to drive the car on the weekends but I'm gonna miss it.

Thanks!

With our second daughter out of her carrier my wife is ready to move on to a minivan. She wants the power sliding doors.

If you had told me 7 years ago when I drove an s2000 and she drove a WRX that we would have an Accord and a minivan now I'd have laughed at you.

I know the 2.5XT limited is pretty rare with a 5spd any idea what I should look to get for it?

I know I never really posted here much, I only got to drive the car on the weekends but I'm gonna miss it.

Thanks!

I have a van i'll trade you with

2.5XT limited with 5-speeds i've seen go from 12k-15k. all depends on where you are and market around you. check nada and kbb for a rough estimate.

as for the minivan. hey i'm a college student and drove a minivan for a long time. now its the legacy. =] Dunno if you've been looking yet, but i'd be careful with honda. Had a 05 Odyssey. torque converter went along with two rear motor mounts. out of warranty, honda basically said screw you. along with other problems we had with it since day 1.

Ahhh Man I hate when people sell there car for mini van's, Me and the lady have decided we will not be buying a mini van when kids come. It just screams out mister mom when your driving it around. LOL I will get a nice size SUV for sure. H1 hummer maybe ahahah

Ahhh Man I hate when people sell there car for mini van's, Me and the lady have decided we will not be buying a mini van when kids come. It just screams out mister mom when your driving it around. LOL I will get a nice size SUV for sure. H1 hummer maybe ahahah

Can't say that I see the appeal of SUVs at all. They're just glorified station wagons.

:lol: You say that now...

I have 2 kids and it is no fun trying to move the whole gang around. I too won't ever get a mini van, but an suv thats decent on MPGs and can tow is where I'm headed.

I have no need for towing capacity. Minivans ride better and get better MPG than comparable SUVs.

Here's some pics.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/adb280z/Our%20Cars/P1090798.jpg?t=1267307135

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/adb280z/Our%20Cars/P1090797.jpg?t=1267307205

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/adb280z/Our%20Cars/P1090793.jpg?t=1267307239

Archived