LegacyGT.com

Dunlop Sp sport signatures

c-lo

I'm looking to replace my tires and after much searching on Tirerack.com and reading over the reviews these seem to be one of the better options in the $100/tires price range.

thoughts or input or experience?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

We have been selling these at my shop. I can't comment how they are in terms of a performance tire but they have good uniformity (balance well, no vibration complaints) and have good treadwear ratings. All of my customers have been happy with them. The only negative comment I got was a guy with a 5.7 Charger said they rode harsher than the Conti CH95's we took off.

I've got a 60 mile commute/day so really I want a tire that will not only last a while but also be able to handle the occasional "spirited" driving I do the back roads around my house.

from reading the reviews on tire race most seem happy with it's overall performance.

I may try them out.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived