LegacyGT.com

New Interior Look+Camp 2

Vwown3d

Stupid question about the Camp2, can you still use aux inputs from other devices in back of the NAV thru the video port? For Example, I have an Iphone cable that I can show movies thru the nav aux input...will I have to disconnect that or will I be able run both somehow.

You can but it will take some work. I had the same thing going and I got rid of the ipod movies for now. But there is a way to run both I just haven't had the time to wire it up.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thought I'd update his thread since I just installed the HKS CAMP II also.

First of all, get your self some good interior panel removal tools. It comes with like 6 pieces but I always end up only using the smallest piece.

Second, if you are buying additional sensors you need the sensor kit (all are about $100ea) and the I/F Unit (another $100) to connect them to the main box.

I bought the oil pressure and boost and will soon purchase the EGT. I ran all wires through the grommet just under the dogbone on the drivers side. If you poke a hanger through there you'll see it comes out just above the throttle and just behind the center console.

I mounted the box just to the right of the instrument cluster. It will wedge tightly between the cluster and the metal frame to the right of it. It's a great spot you'll see.

After that, I ran the OBD cable across to the main fuse panel and tapped the 'r. wiper/washer 15amp fuse' (you'll notice we don't have one...perfect).

To use it in a Spec-B you simply tap the Info buton a second time.

Done...

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Did you have to ground one of the wires that connects to the back of the NAV screen so it would work while the car was moving?

Wow it's been 2 years... I believe so. I followed the instructions inthe huge Nav hacking thread.

While in there last weekend I did notice the gray wire cut and hanging loose from behind the radio.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived