LegacyGT.com

New Interior Look+Camp 2

Vwown3d

The camp was updated with the camp2 some years back, I know the original camp was pretty primitave.

The radio+center is plasti-dip. I first tried a flat black but was not satisfied. Then tried a semi-gloss that came out too flat again. So I went to plasti-dip and it came out great. The hardest part was remembering where all the buttons went on the radio.

Also the sides are wrapped in that 3m di-noc vinyl suff.

it really is sick. such a great job you did.

i want to do it in my car -- but i'm not too sure how it will look with the taupe interior and the stupid wood grain (not a big fan of the carbon fiber wraps)

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

im reading that the plasti dip rubs off easy, is that true?

I haven't had any pealing issues in both my cars. I clean it like a normal finish with a microfiber and cleaner. I guess if you don't paint it right it may peal. It is a plastic coating so when a regular paint would chip, this will just peal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Stupid question about the Camp2, can you still use aux inputs from other devices in back of the NAV thru the video port? For Example, I have an Iphone cable that I can show movies thru the nav aux input...will I have to disconnect that or will I be able run both somehow.

Archived