LegacyGT.com

tribeca fails

that seems to be a theme among some subbie owners. for whatever reasons the sales aren't that good for the tribeca, my family took a spin on a used preowned certified 30k miles tribeca in excellent shape.

the ride was great, interior and exterior looked great in person, and hauling my parents and kids all in one subaru was way cool.

the engine was very smooth and handling was nice for a bigger vehicle. best part we got a great price (31K blue book value)...we got it around mid 20's. we have all the bells and whistles minus navi and dvd.

i test drove the mazda cx-9 and like it very much but the tribeca has all the feel and layout that us subaru fans really like.

i'm really happy about the purchase. for all the people dissin the tribeca, it's a great car in imho.

Only major thing I have against the Tribeca is the fuel consumption.

Ding ding ding! This is just about the only reason my wife and I are looking into a Forester as the future kids vehicle instead of the Tribeca.

i agree. but owning a legacy gt and paying for premium plus avg about 20mpg...it's not too far off from the tribeca.

True, but if you look at other vehicles in the category, the Tribeca ain't winnin' no awards.

I love our Tribeca...the only thing I wish we had is the rear dvd for my two daughters. I have been starting to think what we should replace it with but I keep coming back to the Tribeca. I guess that is the defintion of brand loyalty.

we have a great local installer that's going to put in our dvd for real cheap.

the interior and quiet ride make me want drive the tribeca more than my legacy.

Archived