LegacyGT.com

For those of you looking for a navi in '06 - looky looky :)

check out the pedals, NAV, and steering controls :mad: :

http://www.321auto.com/images/Essais/SUBARU/LEGACY/30_R/600/03.jpg

Anyone notice the cubby in place of the seat warmer controls? Is it actually an option not to have seat warmers? I always wondered if guys down south felt ripped off by having that feature and not being able to use it. Personally I'd much rather have that cubby. Its a great place for a cell phone or something.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone notice the cubby in place of the seat warmer controls? Is it actually an option not to have seat warmers? I always wondered if guys down south felt ripped off by having that feature and not being able to use it. Personally I'd much rather have that cubby. Its a great place for a cell phone or something.

Don't know if it is the same for every european country. But I do have that cubby and the front seat heaters. The controls are just near to the armrest.

I am really curios why US models are different in this matter.

But you guys get the 2.5 Turbo - we don't (At least not in the Legacy ...) :mad:

I am really curios why US models are different in this matter.

Yeah, join the club.

Subaru is a small car manufacturer. Why Fuji Heavy lets SoA dictate so many different little things like this on our cars, I will never understand.

I HAS to just drive up costs to have Japan spec/US Spec/Rest of World Spec. I've even heard that your leather in Europe is nicer than ours :rolleyes:

SoA can dictate things because of the exchange rate more than anything. Whenever something can be sourced locally instead of Japan it will be done to preserve profit ratios. That includes leather, etc. I'm sure Subaru would rather source the whole car's components from North American suppliers and is the reason why they built the engine plant in Indiana as well.

Archived