LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy Parts Information Thread

[quote name='jedimaster']I think the JDM bumpers make the LEgacy look stubby and cheap.[/quote] I agree wholeheartedly. The USDM car looks sleeker and more arrow-like. I like it a lot. Kevin

I wonder why [url]http://www.subarulegacy.ca/index_eng.htm[/url] shows JDM bumpers and LHD. :?: [quote name='MacG5'][quote name='gt_ltd']Does the Canadian Legacy get the USDM or non-USDM bumpers?[/quote] We get the USDM bumbers. Looks fine to me.[/quote]

This Space For Rent

[quote name='gt_ltd']I wonder why [url]http://www.subarulegacy.ca/index_eng.htm[/url] shows JDM bumpers and LHD. :?: [quote name='MacG5'][quote name='gt_ltd']Does the Canadian Legacy get the USDM or non-USDM bumpers?[/quote] We get the USDM bumbers. Looks fine to me.[/quote][/quote] Could be Euro-spec. Note the "pre-production car" caveats. The only thing the JDM cars get that we don't that I wouldn't mind having is the low-profile, body-colored roof rails. Kevin

Sube....I doubled posted?? Whoops..sorry guy! But, I have always had this feeling that the JDM models always looked more JDMish... thus makeing the B4 more than just a model name... Its hard to put my fingure on it... [quote name='Tide']they get a rear wiper too.[/quote] :cry: WAHHHHH!! I WANT A REAR WIPER!

[quote name='jedimaster']I think the JDM bumpers make the LEgacy look stubby and cheap.[/quote] I disagree who heartedly. The JDM bumpers are much sleeker, and don't give that protrusion. For some reason, it also just looks more plain to me. :? [quote name='B4_Maniac']Sube....I doubled posted?? Whoops..sorry guy! But, I have always had this feeling that the JDM models always looked more JDMish... thus makeing the B4 more than just a model name... Its hard to put my fingure on it... [quote name='Tide']they get a rear wiper too.[/quote] :cry: WAHHHHH!! I WANT A REAR WIPER![/quote] I'm sure they'll be available sooner or later, just as they were for the WRX.

We recently became a vendor on this site though our 'new member' status has not been updated to reflect that. While we will not stock anything for the forseeable future, we can special order any parts from Japan and would be willing to cooperate with someone if they wanted to put together a group buy in the future. We will try to get the Legacy aspect of our site up as soon as possible for you to browse.

[quote name='kevin@kingofimports.com']We recently became a vendor on this site though our 'new member' status has not been updated to reflect that. While we will not stock anything for the forseeable future, we can special order any parts from Japan and would be willing to cooperate with someone if they wanted to put together a group buy in the future. We will try to get the Legacy aspect of our site up as soon as possible for you to browse.[/quote] Thanks Kevin! I'm wondering if the J-spec "shorter" bumpers will fit the US-spec models. I never really noticed that the overseas version had a stubbier rear bumper than the one we'll be getting. Hopefully it fits ours because I'd love to swap it.
-ben

This has moved from testing the waters to a go ahead. We are toying with the idea about bringin in some OEM parts in about two weeks, so now is your chance to let me know what JDM OEM parts will fit the USDM cars. You know more than I do at the moment, so feel free to comment away: [url]http://www.legacysti.com/viewtopic.php?p=18163#18163[/url]

Archived