LegacyGT.com

So,how many miles does your Subaru have?

Okay, I need to change this up. I guess someone already posted this question. I can't seem to change the title so I'll change the question in the text and hope no one else has asked the same question.

How much did you really pay for your Saubaru?

If someone knows how to change the title please advise.

Sorry to the person that posted the mileage question before me. I really didn't know the question had already been asked.

Oh yeah,I gave $150.00 us for my 96 Outback.

Well lets see. I sold my 94 240sx Convertible with fully rebuilt motor with 13,000 miles and full suspension (every single little aftermarket suspension bit you can buy for a 240, it had) I sold it for $3,900 and bought a 94 Acura Integra RS for $1,350. Then traded that Integra for a 90 Mazda Miata that had 84,000 ORIGINAL miles on it. Thing was IMMACULATE!!! and I traded that Miata for my 97 Legacy GT..... SO TECHNICALLY, I paid $1,350 for my Legacy GT, Plus 3 titles and taxes on 3 cars, and Gas meeting up to trade, so less than $2,000 after its all said and done for a 97 LGT with 161,xxx miles with new clutch, head gaskets, water pump and timing belt..... =D

Who has 2 thumbs and is a Trade whore??? *points at self with thumbs* THIS GUY!!!! HA HA

Im actually planning on keeping this car tho, I like it a lot, First Subaru I have ever owned, and honestly, Its my favorite car out of the 13 cars I have had in the 3.5 years I have been driving....

-Ben

Archived