LegacyGT.com

New LGTs selling?

RallyNavvie

I am here all day. Give me a call and let me know what time you can swing by.

I was at SoP this afternoon talking to someone there who knew you. That was while some other guy appraised my car as a 2.5i instead of GT :mad:

So I did finally drive a new LGT and I'm still not impressed. 6MT is great but the additional power doesn't even make up for the additional weight compared to mine. Also: 3 inches of additional wheelbase = lose. I really hate the slab but they did come close to sating my hatred for the new car. I'll probably make a decision next week if I'm still considering a 2010 or not.

Who were you talking to up there?

Didn't catch his name. Knew his stuff though. Wish I had been dealing with him instead. I mean the salesman that latched onto me was nice but I hate it when they don't know everything about their product.

Slab = 2010 Legacy

They removed the lsd on the rex as well back in 08. With the VDC, you really don't need the lsd.

And I think you were probably talking to byron then at plano. Unfortunately with the exception of just a few guys there, the ones that knew Subaru real well left. Now they have a bunch of people who don't know Subaru. It's kinda sad.

Archived