LegacyGT.com

New LGTs selling?

RallyNavvie

Are people buying the new GTs? Not seeing any on the road down here is not indicative of their selling locally, since there are so few Legacies down here anyway, but I've seen the same ones on the lot at SoP for several months now. Is it the new body or is it because the lazy people can't get a slushbox with it now?

It's the same up here in Oklahoma. I've only seen 1 2010 legacy around town, and that was also a 3.6R. There is a silver GT on the suby lot in Norman, OK, thats been there for a while now, at least a month an a half.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

I have seen none of the 2010 Legacy in the road in Houston. All of the ones I have seen have been parked on the dealer lot. I have a love/hate with the new one. I don't think the new one is as good looking as the 2005-2009 or as nice looking an interior. Plus no wagon, so there is no way they are going to get me to trade. But I still like the concept of a Subaru with the turbo motor. Oh well!

I don't think the new one is as good looking as the 2005-2009 or as nice looking an interior.

I've heard opinions both ways. However, a n/a '10 Legacy parked next to me the other day and I must admit that I like the body style of my '05 much better - looks much more like a sports car vs. the standard sedan look.

I have not seen a single one around here. And the only previous gen I see is Verwilderd's when I pass by Teape.

Come see me if you want one. We have one that we want to get rid of.

That silver one? I was checking it out the other day. It's been there for a while! How bad you guys want to get rid of it? LOL! I want that thing bad!

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Subaru o A sales figures show record Legacy and Outback sales.... though doesn't distinguish LGT from Legacy

Subaru of America, Inc. Continues to Break Sales Records

Company Announces a Record Month for 2010 Outback and Legacy Models.

January Sales Show a 28-percent Increase.

Cherry Hill, NJ, February 2, 2010 -– Subaru of America, Inc., coming off a record-breaking sales year as the top performing brand in 2009, today announced a 28-percent sales increase over January 2009. The company sold 15,611 units in January 2010 versus 12,194 units sold in January 2009.

The newly introduced models continue selling at a record pace. The 2010 Subaru Outback and Legacy vehicles posted their best January sales records ever. By selling 5,467 units, the 2010 Subaru Outback more than doubled its January sales with a 117-percent increase over 2009. The 2010 Subaru Legacy sold 2,448 units, which also doubled its previous January sales, at 110-percent over 2009.

“In January we were able to continue our sales momentum thanks to strong product offerings, consistency in marketing and the hard work of our great dealer body,” said Tim Colbeck, senior vice president of sales for Subaru of America. “Given the strong fundamentals of the Subaru brand, we think the momentum will continue going forward.”

http://www.subaru.com/content/articles/news/2010_february_subarucontinuestobreaksalesrecord/table_january_increase.jpg

“Subaru recently won the Best Mainstream Brand in the annual Automotive Lease Guide (ALG) residual value study as well as placing first in their segments for Forester and Outback models,” said Thomas J. Doll, executive vice president and COO, Subaru of America, Inc. “These awards praise companies and vehicles predicted to retain the highest percentage of their original price after a three-year period. By providing customers with vehicles that represent a long-term value, Subaru continues to outperform the industry.”

^^^Most people are buying the standard 2.5 as those are a great entry level mid-size

sedan for a reasonable price with AWD standard. People who are ~$30k to spend on a

sports sedan have several options. Those numbers up top doesn't break down the

numbers for sub models.

Yeah, most of those sales are non-turbo variants (which include the 3.6L). I've seen a lot of dealer stock of these rotating off the lots while the GTs sit there in showrooms. Do they still have that red one at SoP? I'm tempted to fire them an offer that will probably get laughed at but they should seriously consider. I don't like dealing with salesmen, only fleet managers. Salesmen want commission where fleet managers want cars off their lots.

Yeah, most of those sales are non-turbo variants (which include the 3.6L). I've seen a lot of dealer stock of these rotating off the lots while the GTs sit there in showrooms. Do they still have that red one at SoP? I'm tempted to fire them an offer that will probably get laughed at but they should seriously consider. I don't like dealing with salesmen, only fleet managers. Salesmen want commission where fleet managers want cars off their lots.

Dude, that's what I saying...come see me! I work at a Subaru dealership in Hurst (Teape....soon to be under new ownership). Now I can't go below invoice on our cars, but I can come right at it. You can even fire me an offer from our website because I'm the Internet Manager (ie, I get paid on volume..not commission).

Dude, that's what I saying...come see me! I work at a Subaru dealership in Hurst (Teape....soon to be under new ownership). Now I can't go below invoice on our cars, but I can come right at it. You can even fire me an offer from our website because I'm the Internet Manager (ie, I get paid on volume..not commission).

What time are you going to be there tomorrow?

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

I can do better then invoice here in Colorado if you are dead serious about buying a car....be prepared for them to accept your offer though. Would be a nice drive out to pick it up.....winter is almost over....

Shoot me a PM

Archived