LegacyGT.com

Went Stage 2 today!!

keithk831

I'm glad you have control and a stopping point. I said the same thing when I had stage2 w/ FMIC make 270whp on pump gas. Now I have a 370whp e85 burning station wagon. I really think I'm done now.;)

^ It is histerical how fast your car hits triple digits while feeling so balanced and feeling STOCK it is mindboggling.

ItsMe says to me while I am driving his car "What did you shift at 5000rpm? Get on it."

I reply "Uh... I went to 6,600+ WOT. I can't believe how linear, smooth and STOCK your 340whp feels, and, um, I'm doing 95mph. [bRAKE]" (It even felt slower to ItsMe in the passenger seat, that I was going because the power is so linear-smooth).

My grandma could drive the ItsMe wagon around all day. She would not love my stage 2+ lgt with lw fw, stock suspension, loud exhaust, etc

ItsMe setup (keep in mind on 19" wheels), KW v2 coilovers and plenty of suspension gear feels basically stock minus the stock body roll. Going over bumps is actually LESS offensive than going over them with my 17" stockers and totally stock suspension. Taking a right turn in second getting on it, ItsMe wagons traction is very neutral and even without much over or understeer.

What a difference putting money into the RIGHT parts makes.

Thanks. You should drive it with e85. It pulls so hard it makes me nervous.:lol:

^ It is histerical how fast your car hits triple digits while feeling so balanced and feeling STOCK it is mindboggling.

ItsMe says to me while I am driving his car "What did you shift at 5000rpm? Get on it."

I reply "Uh... I went to 6,600+ WOT. I can't believe how linear, smooth and STOCK your 340whp feels, and, um, I'm doing 95mph. [bRAKE]" (It even felt slower to ItsMe in the passenger seat, that I was going because the power is so linear-smooth).

My grandma could drive the ItsMe wagon around all day. She would not love my stage 2+ lgt with lw fw, stock suspension, loud exhaust, etc

ItsMe setup (keep in mind on 19" wheels), KW v2 coilovers and plenty of suspension gear feels basically stock minus the stock body roll. Going over bumps is actually LESS offensive than going over them with my 17" stockers and totally stock suspension. Taking a right turn in second getting on it, ItsMe wagons traction is very neutral and even without much over or understeer.

What a difference putting money into the RIGHT parts makes.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived